Sennheiser SKM 100-835 G3-D-X Handheld Wireless Microphone
Now with infrared sync function, the SKM100-835 G3 can tune to a G3 receiver with a simple push of the receiver's sync button. Compatible with ew 100 G3 receivers and every vocal style, this hand-held transmitter/microphone combination provides wireless freedom to both performers and presenters alike. With rugged design and powerful sound, it is ideally suited for the stage as it is in the auditorium. Newly revised features such as the enhanced graphic display, easily swappable capsule and included charging contacts make the SKM100-835 G3 a solid choice.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 SKM 100-835 G3 handheld transmitter (dynamic, cardioid)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 2 batteries
- Operating instructions
|Frequency range||606...648 MHz||504664|
|925...937.5 MHz / Korea||505537|
|823...865 MHz / Germany||503561|
|780...822 MHz / Germany||503559|
|Dimensions||Ø 50 x 265 mm|
|Frequency response (microphone)||80 - 18000 Hz|
|Sound pressure level (SPL)||154 dB(SPL) max.|
|THD, total harmonic distortion||< 0,9 %|
|AF sensitivity||2,1 mV/Pa|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||> 110 dB(A)|
|RF frequency range||516...865 MHz|
|RF output power||30 mW|
|Switching bandwidth||42 MHz|
|Peak deviation||+/- 48 kHz|
|In compliance with||ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC|
|Operating time||> 8 h|
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
Canon DSLR and Mirrorless cameras are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Panasonic cameras and lenses are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
REFURBISHED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All refurbished gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 12 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001