Sigma 105mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens (Canon EF)
The Sigma 105mm F/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens is an incredible bokeh master for your full frame and APS-Crop Canon EF-Mount cameras. This is an absolutely beautiful mid-telephoto zoom lens with a wide f/1.4 aperture – out to produce extremely sharp and high-quality images with its beautiful bokeh, in the out of focus areas of the image and perfectly designed to perform in low-light conditions.
Top highlights and specs of the longest focal length lens include an optical system to deliver unsurpassed performance as it features three FLD glass elements, two SLD glass elements and one aspherical lens element that helps to effectively reduce axial chromatic aberration in order to achieve high resolution along with ample peripheral light volume; special sealing has been applied to the mount connection, manual focus ring, zoom ring and cover connection which allow photographers to work in all kinds of weather conditions; a high-speed and high-accuracy autofocus is implemented to achieve those special shots and a super multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghosting throughout its focal distance.
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Three FLD Elements, Two SLD Elements
- One Aspherical Element
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor, Manual Override
- Weather-Sealed, Protective Front Coating
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Removable Rotating Arca-Type Tripod Foot
- Compatible with Sigma USB Dock