Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art Lens (Nikon F)
The Sigma 14mm f/1.8 Art lens is the world's first f1.8 ultra-wide-angle fullframe lens. The lens is completely unique as it provides a super-fast maximum aperture of f/1.8, a feature that is usually not found on wide angle lenses, but usualy on standard and telephoto lenses. This makes the lens capable of capturing truly unique ultra wide angle scenes with insanely shallow depth of field, or a low-light buster; all thanks to its ultra-wide angle/field of view and super-fast max aperture of f/1.8.
The Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM art lens provides a regular, superwide view (non-fisheye) and controls distortion through one large aspherical front element, and three smaller aspherical elements. Also found in the lens are several FLD and SLD glass elements; these elements are used to reduce chromatic aberrations and improve image quality.
This lens model features a full-frame Nikon F mount to make it compatible with Nikon's FX full-frame and DX cropped sensor DSLR cameras.
- Nikon F-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
- Three FLD Elements, Four SLD Elements
- Four Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor, Manual Override
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- TSC Material, Brass Bayonet Mount
- Compatible with Sigma USB Dock