- Sigma 4.5mm f/2.8 EX DC HSM Circular Fisheye Lens (Nikon F)
Sigma 4.5mm f/2.8 EX DC HSM Circular Fisheye Lens (Nikon F)
- Lens Construction: 13 Elements in 9 Groups
- Angle of View: 180º
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 6
- Mininum Aperture: f22
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 13.5 cm / 5.3 in
- Filter Size (mm): Insertion-type gelatin filter into rear of the lens
- Maximum Magnifications: 1:6
We offer Fast, Reliable shipping to your door with Aramex couriers.
Chat to our camera experts about this product. Call 021 465 3573 option 1.
Get a refund within 10 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with this item.
Safe & Secure online shopping with our Secure DigiCert SSL Encryption and 3D-Secure Card security.
Get true expertise. . Click here for one of our live chat consultants
- For use with smaller chip APS-c cameras only
- The circular field of view produces striking images with exaggerated perspective of near subject & extreme barrel distortion of the surrounding areas
- HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) ensures a quiet & high-speed auto focus
- The minimum focusing distance of 5.3 inches & a magnification ratio of 1 to 6 allows subjects to be as close as ¾ of an inch from the lenses’ front element.
Sigma’s 4.5mm F2.8 EX DC Circular Fisheye HSM creates an image that is a circular, curved, distorted view of reality when used on a digital SLR camera. One of the most unusual lenses a photographer can use as it produces a circular image within a black surrounding frame. It is ideal for landscapes and panoramic photography. Because of its equisolid angle projection system, the lens can be used for scientific applications. The minimum focusing distance of 5.3 inches allows the photographer to have fun with placement of subjects extremely near to the camera with distorted backgrounds. SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass employed for effective compensation of color aberration, Super Multi-Layer lens coating reduces flare and ghosting and assures high image quality throughout the entire zoom range. In the hands of a photographer looking for creative expression and the opportunity to explore and create, this is the ultimate creative tool. The results are captivating.
- Sigma 4.5mm f/2.8 EX DC HSM Circular Fisheye Lens
- Front & Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Lens Case
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
Canon DSLR and Mirrorless cameras are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Panasonic cameras and lenses are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
REFURBISHED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All refurbished gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 12 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001