Sirui VSK-5 Video Survival Kit
The Sirui Video Survival Kit VSK-5 is a compact video accessory and support kit that lets you quickly build the gear you need. The Video Survival Kit's content enables you construct a Cage, Rig, Shoulder Rig, Lowboy, Roller/Dolly or Slider in mere minutes. All major hardware are constructed from either forged aircraft grade aluminium or 8 layer carbon fiber for maximum strength and durability.
- Video accessory and support kit
- Content can construct a Cage, Rig, Shoulder Rig, Lowboy, Roller or Slider
- Constructed from forged aircraft grade aluminium or 8 layer carbon fiber
- Constructed in minutes without special tools
Roller & Slider
With the slider setup and the included dolly/roller, videographers can add professional cinematic tracking shots to their videos.
With the shoulder rig setup you can conveniently shoot with your camera mounted high while most of the weight being supported by your shoulder. The shoulder pad provides great comfort, and both the the shoulder pad and camera mount can be moved forwards or backwards to fit your camera.
The cage setup provides addded protection, stability, and accessory mounting options.
The whole kit weighs less than 2kg and easily fits in the included backpack.
- Side Handles with Crossbar
- Top Handle
- Table Dolly Roller with 1/4" and 3/8" Screws
- 2 x Slider End Block
- 4 x 15mm Slider Rod
- 6 x Rod Connecting Screw
- Shoulder Pad
- 8 x 15mm Rig Rod
- C Base Plate
- 8 x Rig Rod End Plug
- 2 x Attaching Screw
- Z Bar
- Top Bar
- Bag for Rods
|Load Capacity||Cage: 4 kg
Lowboy: 4 kg
Roller: 12 kg
Slider: 8 kg
Rig: 4 kg
|Materials||Aluminum alloy, Carbon Fibre|
|15mm Rod Length||Slider Rods: 400 mm
Rig Rods: 200 mm
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||Cage: 326 x 203 x 295 mm
Lowboy: 326 x 209 x 366 mm
Roller: 262 x 165 x 58 mm
Slider: 863 x 198 x 111 mm
Rig: 849 x 326 x 315 mm
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products excluding batteries sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon IXUS, PowerShot compact cameras are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty
Canon DSLR and Mirrorless cameras are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Panasonic cameras and lenses are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact email@example.com to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001