Sirui VTJ-1.8 Video Travel Jib
The Sirui VTJ-1.8 Video Travel Jib is a transportable 1.27m to 2.13m carbon fiber camera crane that weighs just 2.7kg.
The 10-layer carbon fiber construction does not just aid in weight reduction, but also adds rigidity and strength, enabling the video travel jib to support cameras weighing up to 4.5kg. For maximum stability the Sirui VTJ-1.8 should be mounted on a large, strong tripod without central column, such as the SIRUI RX tripods.
Two mounting plates with 1/4", 3/8" and a 75 mm bowl are supplied.
- For cameras or video heads to 4.5 kg with 1/4", 3/8" or 75 mm ball.
- Extra large locking knob for perfect handling, even with cold or gloved hands.
- 360 ° rotation and 45 ° tilt up and down
- Auto Levelling System - The camera always remains in the horizontal
- Counterweight – container for filling with water (approximately 5 L) or sand
- Monitor platform at the central axis
- 56 cm telescopic extensions on the boom (from 66.6 to 122.6 cm)
- Material: mounting units made of best quality aluminum and tubes made of 10-layer carbon fiber
- Works best when mounted on a large, strong tripod without a central column