- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 IV Digital Camera
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 IV Digital Camera
The advanced point and shoot Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 IV digital camera from Sony features an amazing 20.1-megapixel 1" Exmor RS CMOS sensor with a BIONZ XTM image processor to produce blistering high-resolution images and 4K video.
Some Top specs includes the incredible superspeed shooting, A large aperture ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* 24-70mm lens with a maximum aperture of f/1.8 allowing the camera to perform well in low-light conditions, A stacked structure with DRAM chip (memory) attached to buffer huge image data, 3.0" 1229k-Dot Multi-Angle Xtra Fine LCD monitor and a retractable XGA OLED Tru-FinderTM. Additionally enjoy super-real 4K video recording up to 5 mins long.
- 20.1 MP 1" Exmor RS BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- Internal UHD 4K Video & S-Log2 Gamma
- Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* f/1.8-2.8 Lens
- 24-70mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 2359k-Dot OLED Tru-Finder Pop-Up EVF
- 3.0" 1229k-Dot Multi-Angle Xtra Fine LCD
- Slow Motion Video at 960 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- ISO 12800 and 16 fps Continuous Shooting
1 Other customers have inquired about this product
We offer Fast, Reliable shipping to your door with Aramex couriers.
Chat to our camera experts about this product. Call 021 465 3573 option 1.
Get a refund within 10 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with this item.
Safe & Secure online shopping with our Secure DigiCert SSL Encryption and 3D-Secure Card security.
Get true expertise. . Click here for one of our live chat consultants
ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar® T* lens for high depiction
Large-diameter ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar® T* 24–70 mm F1.8-2.8 lens allows wide-angle shooting out to 24 mm. Maximum aperture of F2.8 brightness at the telephoto end enables shooting images without camera shake and subject motion blur and capturing photos (such as portraits) with beautiful background defocusing. ZEISS® T* Coating reduces ghost and flare.
20.1 MP (effective) 1.0"-type Exmor RS® CMOS sensor
The world's first 1.0"-type stacked CMOS image sensor with DRAM chip enables up to 40x super slow motion and up to 1/32000 super-high-speed shutter beyond human perception. The extended circuit features higher signal processing capacity and more than five times faster high-speed readout than conventional models.
BIONZ X™ for superior detail and texture
Digital cameras convert light captured by their sensor into digital images. Since the engine that powers conversion is as important as your lens and sensor, the RX100 IV features the high-speed BIONZ X™ processor for more natural details, more realistic images, richer tonal gradations, and lower noise while shooting photos and movies.
Super slow motion at maximum of 40x
Using the mode dial to select HFR, it's easy to create super slow-motion movies containing split-second moments of action. Choose shooting frame rates of 960/1,000fps, 480/500fps, or 240/250fps (NTSC/PAL), for the speed of a moving subject. Image quality is nearly Full HD at 240/250 fps, and HD at 480/500 fps in Quality Priority mode. The end trigger mode also enables you to capture 2 or 4 seconds before the MOVIE button is pressed, letting you capture the decisive moment.
1/32000 s Anti-Distortion Shutter
Up to 1/32000 s Anti-Distortion Shutter works to minimize image distortion caused by the rolling shutter phenomenon. The extraordinarily fast shutter speed also allows you to produce photos with background defocusing using a large aperture setting even under extremely bright conditions at a maximum of EV 19.
Up to 16fps continuous shooting with reduced blackout
Thanks to the new super-high-speed image sensor—and despite its 20.1 MP high pixel count—the camera features accelerated readout speed that helps achieve continuous shooting up to 16fps. This lets you capture moments of fleeting beauty or facial expressions.
Bright XGA OLED Tru-Finder™ for inspired shooting
High-contrast retractable electronic viewfinder (EVF) delivers high resolution equivalent to 2359k dots. Stunning resolution and self-illumination allow display of subtlest details for precise composition. EVF eyepiece optics are treated with ZEISS® T* Coating to reduce unwanted reflections for clear corner-to-corner visibility.
Control ring for advanced photography
Convenient lens-mounted control ring allows you to operate pro-style manual control such as selecting shutter speed, aperture, and more for added creative command — another feature making this camera an ideal choice for serious photographers.
180 ° tiltable LCD screen for flexible composition
High-resolution 3.0-type screen with tilt capability is perfect for taking selfies and framing of otherwise impossible overhead or low-angle shots. You can use it in high/low shooting positions for greater flexibility in capturing creative compositions.
Rapid AF response to capture decisive moments
The camera adopts Fast Intelligent AF featuring high-speed, highly accurate contrast-detection autofocus. Improved from the AF system used in α7 series, it achieves focus by minimizing wasted lens motion, predicting AF range, and accelerating lens drive, thereby improving response so you can capture even more fleeting moments.
Direct 4K movie recording via camera alone
The RX100 IV can record high-precision 4K movie data. Moreover, stunning high-precision 4K images with suppressed moiré and jaggies can be delivered via data readout without pixel binning or line skipping.
Connect to smartphones and tablets with one touch
Instantly transfer a photo or movie to your Android smartphone or tablet by simply touching it with the camera — using downloadable PlayMemories Mobile and built-in Wi-Fi and NFC (Near Field Communication). One touch can also activate Smart Remote Embedded, for remote control of the camera from a mobile device and movie recording start/stop.
Support for PlayMemories Camera Apps (PMCA)
Enjoy a camera that gains functionality with time. Choose from the growing range of PlayMemories Camera Apps for remote control, picture and video effects, and much more. Installation is simple using your PC or the camera's own Wi-Fi connection. Note: Services availability depends on region.
Shoot almost anywhere with wide ISO sensitivity
Sensitivity extends right up to ISO 12800, for crisper images in extremely low light. Let Auto ISO mode determine the most appropriate setting automatically, or manually expand sensitivity as low as ISO 80. The camera also allows you to set up lower-limit shutter speed at time of Auto ISO setting.
Custom button creative convenience
The custom (C) button allows you to program one of over 40 possible functions to best adapt the camera's capabilities to your shooting style. By assigning a frequently used function or a preferred setting to this button, you can call it up promptly. You'll gain handy fingertip access to your selection — for faster, more intuitive camera operation.
Dual Rec still shooting during movie recording
Shoot still images of 17 MP while recording a movie. The camera enables you to capture impressive high-quality stills even if movie shooting. New Auto Dual Rec release function lets the camera automatically take photos during movie recording. Select frequency of Auto Dual Rec release from high/standard/low settings.
Various shutter functions now enhanced
Shutter-related functions have been improved. For example, the self-timer function now supports bracket shooting, so you can use this valuable feature even in situations when you can't release the shutter yourself. The number of exposure bracket shots is expanded to nine.
This function that boosts image brightness, for example, can be assigned to a customizable button for easy access when shooting a starry sky or other dark scene.
MF Assist and Peaking functions for focus refinement
These features help you fine-tune the focus as you desire. Manual Focus (MF) Assist magnifies the area you are focusing on to enable more precise adjustment, while Peaking highlights the sharpest or most in-focus area with your choice of colour to help determine whether further focusing adjustment is required.
Lock-on AF for enhanced photo opportunities
Simply press the shutter button halfway to activate Lock-on AF. It automatically adjusts the AF target frame size to match the subject size, improve tracking performance, and taking full advantage of every photo opportunity.
Choose pro-quality XAVC S or AVCHD movie recording
Especially for serious videographers, XAVC S format provides low compression for high-quality movie expression and minimal noise even in scenes full of movement. You also have AVCHD format for easy editing and sharing. This camera uses 4K codec supporting 4K movie recording at up to 100 Mbps and additionally enables Full HD image recording.
Diverse movie functions supporting pro-style usage
Various available movie functions include Picture Profile (that determines the character of movies by changing basic parameters like chromogenic effects and gradation adjustment), S-Log2 gamma (that extends the dynamic range of recording to reduce occurrence of blown-out highlights and black crush), TC/UB, Rec Control, Dual Video Recording, etc.
Remote Camera Control supported
When the camera is connected to a computer, you can use Remote Camera Control to take pictures or change settings on the camera from the computer connected via USB port. All you need is to download the Remote Camera Control application of a version that supports your PC.
Capture One (for Sony)
Capture One Express (for Sony) is a free award-winning image editing software that provides high-end image quality RAW development, easy management of your image files, and powerful editing tools. Capture One Pro (for Sony) can be bought for even more editing tools and tethered shooting capability.
Works with iMovie and Final Cut Pro X
This product is compatible with Final Cut Pro X and iMovie.
New Imaging Edge software suite from Sony
Imaging Edge app suite can maximize image quality, improve production efficiency and help you finely adjust RAW-based images. Use its "Remote" to remotely control shooting; "Edit" to develop RAW data into high-quality photos; and "Viewer" to view, rate, and select photos from a list of shots.
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 IV Digital Camera
- NP-BX1/M8 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (3.6V, 1240mAh)
- AC-UB10C AC Adapter
- Micro USB Cable
- Wrist Strap
- Strap Adapter
- SENSOR TYPE
- 1.0"-type (0.52" x 0.35") Exmor RS® CMOS sensor, aspect ratio 3:2
- NUMBER OF PIXELS (EFFECTIVE)
- LENS TYPE
- ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar® T* Lens
- F-NUMBER (MAXIMUM APERTURE)
- F1.8 (W) – 2.8 (T)
- ND FILTER
- Auto/On (3 steps)/Off
- FOCAL LENGTH (F=)
- Focal Length (f=) 35 mm format equivalent [Still Image 3:2] f= 24-70 mm [Still Image 16:9] f= 26-76 mm [Still Image 4:3] f= 25-73 mm [Still Image 1:1] f= 30.5-89 mm [Movie 16:9] f = 25.5-74 mm (SteadyShot Standard), f = 30-86 mm (SteadyShot Active), f = 33.5-95 mm (SteadyShot Intelligent Active) [Movie 4K 16:9] f = 28-80 mm (SteadyShot Standard), [HFR 960 fps] f = 42-118 mm (Quality Priority), f = 60-170 mm (Shoot Time Priority) [HFR 480fps] f=28-80 mm (Quality Priority), f=42-118 mm (Shoot Time Priority) [HFR 240 fps] f = 26-75 mm (Quality Priority), f = 28-80 mm (Shoot Time Priority)
- FOCUS RANGE (FROM THE FRONT OF THE LENS)
- iAuto: AF (W: Approx. 0.17 ft (5 cm) to Infinity, T: Approx. 0.99 ft (30 cm) to Infinity) / Program Auto: AF (W: Approx. 0.17 ft (5 cm) to Infinity, T: Approx. 30 cm (0.99 ft) to Infinity)
- OPTICAL ZOOM
- CLEAR IMAGE ZOOM (STILL IMAGE)
- Still Image: 20M Approx. 5.8x/10M Approx. 8.2x/5.0M Approx. 11x/VGA Approx. 44x 2
- CLEAR IMAGE ZOOM (MOVIE)
- 4K: Approx. 4.35x; HD: Approx. 5.8x
- DIGITAL ZOOM (STILL IMAGE)
- Up to 11x 2
- DIGITAL ZOOM (MOVIE)
- 11x 2
- APERTURE TYPE
- Iris diaphragm (7 blades)
- DIGITAL ZOOM
- [Still Image] 42M approx. 4x/18M approx. 6.2x/11M approx. 8x, [Movie] Approx. 4x
- SCREEN TYPE
- 2.95 in (3.0type) (4:3) / 1,228,800 dots / Xtra Fine / TFT LCD
- BRIGHTNESS CONTROL
- Manual (5 steps)/Sunny Weather
- ADJUSTABLE ANGLE
- Up: approx. 180 degrees, down: approx. 45 degrees
- DISPLAY SELECTOR (FINDER/LCD)
- MS ASSIST MAGNIFICATION
- 8.6x, 17.1x
- FIELD COVERAGE
- Approx. 0.59x with 50-mm lens at infinity, -1m-1 (diopter) (35 mm equiv.)
- EYE POINT
- Approx. 20 mm from the eyepiece, 19.2 mm from the eyepiece frame at -1m-1 (diopter) (CIPA standard)
- DIOPTER ADJUSTMENT
- -4.0 to +3.0m-1
- 0.39-type electronic viewfinder (OLED)
- BRIGHTNESS CONTROL
- Manual (5 steps)
- IMAGE PROCESSING ENGINE
- BIONZ X™
- [Still Image] Optical [Movie] Intelligent Active Mode, Optical type with electronic compensation (Anti Rolling type)
- FOCUS TYPE
- Contrast detection AF
- FOCUS MODE
- Single-shot AF, Continuous AF, DMF, Manual Focus
- FOCUS AREA
- Wide/Center/Flexible Spot (S/M/L)/Expand Flexible Spot/Lock-on AF (Wide/Center/Flexible Spot (S/M/L)/Expand Flexible Spot)
- LOCK ON AF
- LIGHT METERING MODE
- Multi Pattern; Center Weighted; Spot
- EXPOSURE COMPENSATION
- +/- 3.0EV, 1/3EV step
- ISO SENSITIVITY (STILL IMAGE)(RECOMMENDED EXPOSURE INDEX)
- Auto (ISO 125-12800, selectable with upper/lower limit), 125/160/200/250/320/400/500/640/800/1000/1250/1600/2000/2500/3200/4000/5000/6400/8000/10000/12800 (Extendable to ISO80/100), Multi-Frame NR: Auto (ISO 125-12800), 200/400/800/1600/3200/6400/12800/25600 3
- ISO SENSITIVITY (MOVIE)
- Auto (ISO 125–12800, selectable with upper/lower limit), 125/160/200/250/320/400/500/640/800/1000/1250/1600/2000/2500/3200/4000/5000/6400/8000/10000/12800
- MINIMUM ILLUMINATION (MOVIE)
- Auto: 1.2 lux (Shutter Speed 1/30")
- WHITE BALANCE MODES
- Auto; Daylight; Shade; Cloudy; Incandescent; Fluor.: Warm White; Fluor.: Cool White; Fluor.: Day White; Fluor.: Daylight;Flash;C.Temp./Filter;Custom
- WB MICRO ADJUSTMENT
- SHUTTER SPEED
- iAuto (4" - 1/2000)/Program Auto (30" - 1/2000)/Manual (Bulb, 30" - 1/2000)/Aperture Priority (30" - 1/2000)/Shutter Priority (30" - 1/2000)
- ELECTRONIC SHUTTER
- iAuto (4" - 1/32000)/Program Auto(30" - 1/32000)/Manual (30" - 1/32000)/Aperture Priority (30" - 1/32000)/Shutter Priority (30" - 1/32000)
- iAuto (F1.8/F11(W))/Program Auto (F1.8/F11(W))/Manual (F1.8/F11(W))/Shutter Priority (F1.8/F11(W))/Aperture Priority (F1.8/F11(W))
- IMAGE CONTROL
- Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Creative Style, Color Space (sRGB/Adobe® RGB), Quality (RAW/RAW & JPEG/Extra fine/Fine/Standard)
- NOISE REDUCTION
- Long exposure NR: On/Off, available of shutter speeds longer than 1/3 s High ISO NR: Normal/Low/Off
- DYNAMIC RANGE FUNCTIONS
- Off, Dynamic Range Optimizer (Auto/Level 1-5), Auto High Dynamic Range (Auto Exposure Difference, Exposure Difference Level (1.0–6.0 EV, 1.0 EV step))
- SHOOTING MODE
- Intelligent AUTO/Superior Auto; Program Auto; Aperture Priority; Shutter Speed Priority; Manual Exposure; MR (Memory Recall) 1,2,3; Movie Mode (Program Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure); HFR Mode (Program Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure); Panorama; Scene Selection
- SCENE SELECTION
- Portrait; Sports Action; Macro; Landscape; Sunset; Night Scene; Handheld Twilight; Night Portrait; Anti Motion Blur; Pet Mode; Gourmet; Fireworks; High Sensitivity
- CONTINUOUS SHOOTING SPEED (MAXIMUM) (WITH MAX. RECORDING PIXELS)
- Speed Priority Continuous Shooting: approx. 16 fps, Continuous Shooting: approx. 5.5fps4
- 10 s / 5 s / 2 s / 3 or 5 consecutive shots with 10 s 5 s or 2 s delay selectable/Bracketing shots with 10 s 5 s or 2 s delay selectable
- DRIVE MODES
- Single, Continuous shooting, Speed priority continuous shooting, Self-timer, Self-timer (cont.), Cont.-bracketing 5, Single-bracketing 5, White balance bracketing 5, DRO bracketing 5, LPF bracketing 5
- PANORAMA (SHOOTING)
- Sweep Panorama
- PICTURE EFFECT
- [Still Image] Toy Camera, Pop Color, Posterization, Retro Photo, Soft High-key, Partial Color, High Contrast Mono., Soft Focus, HDR Painting, Rich-tone Monochrome, Miniature, Watercolor, Illustration [Movie] Toy camera, Pop Color, Posterization, Retro Photo, Soft High-key, Partial Color, High Contrast Mono.
- CREATIVE STYLE
- Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Clear, Deep, Light, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Autumn Leaves, Black & White, Sepia, Style Box
- PICTURE PROFILE
- Off/PP1-PP7 (Black Level, Gamma (Movie, Still, Cine1-2, ITU709, ITU709 [800%], S-Log2), Black Gamma, Knee, Color Mode, Color Level, Color Phase, Color Depth, Detail, Copy, Reset)
- AUTO IMAGE ROTATION
- NUMBER OF RECOGNIZED SCENES
- [Still Image] Superior Auto: 44 / iAuto: 33, [Movie] 44
- MINIMUM ILLUMINATION
- Movie: Auto: 1.2 lux (Shutter Speed 1/30)
- EXPOSURE CONTROL
- FLASH MODE
- Auto / Flash On / Slow Synchro / Rear Sync / Flash Off
- FLASH TYPE
- Built-in, manual pop-up
- FLASH RANGE
- ISO Auto: Approx. 0.4 m to 10.2 m (W)/Approx. 0.4 m to 6.5 m (T), ISO12800: up to approx. 20.4 m (W)/approx. 13.0 m (T)
- COMPATIBLE RECORDING MEDIA
- Memory Stick Duo™; Memory Stick PRO Duo™; Memory Stick PRO Duo™ (High Speed); Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo; Memory Stick Micro™ 6; Memory Stick XC-HG Duo; Memory Stick Micro™ 6 (Mark2); SD Memory Card; SDHC Memory Card (UHS-I); SDXC Memory Card (UHS-I); microSD Memory Card 6; microSDHC Memory Card 6; microSDXC Memory Card 6
- RECORDING FORMAT
- Still Image: JPEG (DCF Ver 2.0, Exif Ver 2.3, MPF Baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format); Movie: XAVG S, AVCHD format Ver.2.0 compatible MP4
- RECORDING FORMAT (MOVIE AUDIO)
- XAVC S: LPCM 2ch/AVCHD: Dolby® Digital (AC-3) 2ch (Dolby® Digital Stereo Creator)/MP4: MPEG-4 AAC-LC 2ch
- STILL IMAGE NUMBER OF RECORDED PIXELS (IMAGE SIZE)
- [16:9] 17M (5,472 x 3,080)/7.5M (3,648 x 2,056)/4.2M (2,720 x 1,528)
- MOVIE RECORDING MODE (NTSC)
- [NTSC] AVCHD: 28M PS (1,920 x 1,080/60p) / 24M FX (1,920 x 1,080/60i) / 17M FH (1,920 x 1,080/60i) / 24M FX (1,920 x 1,080/24p) / 17M FH (1,920 x 1,080/24p), XAVC S 4K: 30p 100M (3,840 x 2,160/30p) / 30p 60M (3,840 x 2,160/30p) / 24p 100M (3,840 x 2,160/24p) / 24p 60M (3,840 x 2,160/24p), XAVC S HD:60p 50M (1,920 x 1,080/60p) / 30p 50M (1,920 x 1,080/30p) / 24p 50M (1,920 x 1,080/24p) / 120p 100M (1,920 x 1,080/120p) / 120p 60M (1,920 x 1,080/120p), MP4: 28M (1,920 x 1,080/60p) / 16M (1,920 x 1,080/30p) / 6M (1,280 x 720/30p)
- MOVIE RECORDING MODE (PAL)
- [PAL] mode AVCHD: 28M PS (1,920 x 1,080/50p) / 24M FX (1,920 x 1,080/50i) / 17M FH (1,920 x 1,080/50i) / 24M FX (1,920 x 1,080/25p) / 17M FH (1,920 x 1,080/25p), XAVC S 4K: 25p 100M (3,840 x 2,160/25p) / 25p 60M (3,840 x 2,160/25p), XAVC S HD:50p 50M (1,920 x 1,080/50p) / 25p 50M (1,920 x 1,080/25p) / 100p 100M (1,920 x 1,080/100p) / 100p 60M (1,920 x 1,080/100p), MP4: 28M (1,920 x 1,080/50p) / 16M (1,920 x 1,080/25p) / 6M (1,280 x 720/25p)
- NTSC/PAL Selector: [NTSC] mode XAVC S HD: 60p 50M (1,920 x 1,080/240fps), 60p 50M (1,920 x 1080/480fps), 60p 50M (1,920 x 1,080/960fps)/30p 50M (1,920 x 1,080/240fps), 30p 50M (1,920 x 1,080/480fps), 30p 50M (1,920 x 1,080/960fps)/24p 50M (1,920 x 1,080/240fps), 24p 50M (1,920 x 1,080/480fps), 24p 50M (1,920 x 1,080/960fps), NTSC/PAL Selector: [PAL] mode XAVC S HD: 50p 50M (1,920 x 1,080/250fps), 50p 50M (1,920 x 1,080/500fps), 50p 50M (1,920 x 1,080/1,000fps)/25p 50M (1,920 x 1,080/250fps), 25p 50M (1,920 x 1,080/500fps), 25p 50M (1,920 x 1,080/1,000fps)
- STILL IMAGE RESOLUTION
- 3:2 mode: 20M (5,472 x 3,648)/10M (3,888 x 2,592)/5M (2,736 x 1,824),4:3 mode:18M (4,864 x 3,648)/10M (3,648 x 2,736)/5M (2,592 x 1,944)/VGA,16:9 mode:17M (5,472 x 3,080)/7.5M (3,648 x 2,056)/4.2M (2,720 x 1,528),1:1 mode: 13M (3,648 x 3,648)/6.5M (2,544 x 2,544)/3.7M (1,920 x 1,920), Sweep Panorama: Wide (12,416 x 1,856/5,536 x 2,160), Standard (8,192 x 1,856/3,872 x 2,160)
- Yes(IEEE802.11b/g/n(2.4GHz band))
- WIRELESS CAPABILITIES
- NFC forum Type 3 Tag compatible, One-touch remote, One-touch sharing, Wi-Fi®
- POWER SOURCE
- DC 3.6 V (supplied battery)/DC 5.0 V (supplied AC Adapter)
- BATTERY SYSTEM
- POWER CONSUMPTION (CAMERA MODE)
- Approx. 1.9W with LCD monitor and approx. 2.3W with viewfinder (CIPA standard)
- USB CHARGE/USB POWER SUPPLY
- Yes (Shooting, Playback)
- BATTERY LIFE(STILL IMAGES)
- Still Images (CIPA)8: Monitor: Approx. 280/Approx. 140 min. Viewfinder: Approx. 230/Approx. 115 min; Movies (actual shooting)910: Monitor: Approx. 45 min., Viewfinder: Approx. 45 min. (In [MP4 28M] mode, max. continuous shooting time is approx. 20 min. and max. file size is 4 GB); Movies (continuous shooting) 9 Monitor: Approx. 80 min. Viewfinder: Approx. 85 min. (In [MP4 28M] mode, max. continuous shooting time is approx. 20 min. and max. file size is 4 GB) 5
- SUPPLIED BATTERY
- Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-BX1
- SHOOTING FUNCTIONS
- Eye AF; Face Detection; Face Registration; Still Image Recording (during movie recording); Smile shutter; Grid Line; Quick Navi; Digital Level Gauge (pitch and roll); WB Bracket; DRO Bracketing; MF Assist; Peaking; Zebra; Marker Display; Micref Level; Step Zoom/Quick Zoom; Self-portrait timer; TC/UB; Photographer Name and Copyright; ISO Auto Minimum Shutter Speed; PC Remote Control
- PLAYBACK FUNCTIONS
- BRAVIA® Sync (Control for HDMI); 9/25-frame index view; Auto Orientation; Slide Show; Forward/Rewind (Movie); Delete; Protect; Motion Shot Video; Beauty Effect; TRILUMINOS Color; 4K image output
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE
- Approx. 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)
- INDEX PLAYBACK
- 9 / 25 images
- PLAYBACK ZOOM
- Depends on Image Size
- Exif Print, PRINT Image Matching (PIM3)
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products excluding batteries sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon IXUS, PowerShot compact cameras are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty
Canon DSLR and Mirrorless cameras are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Panasonic cameras and lenses are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
REFURBISHED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All refurbished gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 12 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact email@example.com to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001