- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 Mark III Camera (Discontinued)
Sony Cyber-shot RX10 Mark III Camera (Discontinued)
- Large 1-inch stacked BSI 20.1MP sensor
- 25x zoom ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T 24-600mm f/2.4-4 lens
- 4K video recording
- Advanced video recording features
- 960 frames per second slow motion recording
- ISO 80-12800
- 0.39-inch high resolution electronic viewfinder
6 Other customers have inquired about this product
We offer Fast, Reliable shipping to your door with Aramex couriers.
Chat to our camera experts about this product. Call 021 465 3573 option 1.
Get a refund within 10 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with this item.
Safe & Secure online shopping with our Secure DigiCert SSL Encryption and 3D-Secure Card security.
Get true expertise. . Click here for one of our live chat consultants
Large 1-inch stacked BSI 20.1MP sensor
The Sony Cyber-shot RX10 Mark III camera utilises a large 1-inch Exmor RS stacked BSI 20.1MP CMOS sensor. The large sensor provides exceptional low light performance of up to ISO 12800 and a wide dynamic range for better details in shadows and highlights.
25x superzoom ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T 24-600mm f/2.4-4 lens
The Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III camera features a 25x superzoom Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T 24-600mm lens with a fast maximum aperture range of f/2.4 to f/4. The zoom of the lens covers both a wide angle and super-telephoto focal lengths and the fast aperture provides great depth of field control and good low light performance. Optics is outstanding for a super-zoom thanks to an array of special elements including: Super-ED glass, ED glass, and aspherical lens elements to maintain excellent image resolution, contrast, and quality. A nine-bladed aperture provides a pleasant background bokeh blur.
4K video recording
Thanks to a powerful processor and 20.1MP sensor the Sony RX10 III can record high quality 4K UHD videos with 4:2:0 sampling at 8-bit at cinematic frame rates of 30p or 24p. The videos are recorded by using the whole sensor area for a full pixel readout without pixel binning and condenses about 1.7 times as much data as is required for 4K video recording; and the camera supports recording Sony's advanced XAVC S format for high bit rates of up to 100 Mbps. The video resolution of 4K is four times more than HD.
4.5-stop optical image stabilization for stills and video
The Sony RX10 III features optical image stabilization technology for picture and video modes. The optical stabilisation system is rated at 4.5 stops and will prevent camera shake induced blur to produce sharp and clear images.
Advanced video recording features
Several advanced video recording features makes recording creative and professional looking videos with the Sony RX10 Mark III possible. Available video features include Picture Profile, S-Log2 gamma (that extends the dynamic range of recording to reduce occurrence of blown-out highlights and black crush), TC/UB, Rec Control, Dual Video Recording, Zebra, Peaking, clean HDMI output with 4:2:2 uncompressed video, NTSC/PAL switch, and a built-in 3-stop neutral density filter.
20MP continuous shooting up to 14fps
The high speed bust shooting speed of 14fps of the Sony RX10 Mark III camera greatly helps to ensure that you get the shot at the right time. Additionally, the camera can retain autofocus while shooting, but at a slower rate of 5fps.
960 frames per second slow motion recording
The Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III camera can capture videos in super fast frame rates of 960fps/1000fps, 480fps/500fps, 240fps/250fps, and 100fps/120fps (PAL/NTSC).
When recording in Quality Priority mode the image quality is nearly Full HD at 240/250fps, or HD at 480/500fps; and in HFR mode the camera will record Full HD videos at up to 960fps in PAL or 1000fps in NTSC. Additionally, an end trigger mode also enables you to record 4 or 6 seconds before the MOVIE button is pressed, letting you capture the decisive moment.
The Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III camera combines the superior speed of phase-detection AF and the outstanding accuracy of contrast-detection AF to provide a fast hybrid AF system that focuses in just 0.09 seconds in order to quickly and accurately track subjects.
0.39-inch high resolution electronic viewfinder
The Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III camera features a 0.39-inch Tru-Finder™ electronic viewfinder with a sharp resolution of 2.35 million dots, bright self-illumination, and high a contrast. The EVF eyepiece optics are treated with ZEISS® T* coatings to reduce unwanted reflections and ensure corner-to-corner visibility.
Simply press the shutter button halfway and the Cybershot RX10 III will activate lock-on autofocus and automatically adjust the AF target frame size to match the subject to improve tracking performance.
Super high-speed Anti-Distortion Shutter up to 1/32000 sec
The Sony Cyber-shot RX10 MK III features an ultra-fast Anti-Distortion Shutter that works up to 1/32000 sec. to minimize image distortion caused by the rolling shutter. The extraordinarily fast shutter speed also allows you to shoot at wide open apertures under bright conditions to provide even better depth of field control.
Built-in Wi-Fi & NFC connectivity
Sony Cyber-shot RX10 Mark III features built-in Wi-Fi & NFC connectivity to enable sharing and remote control functions with select Android devices. Simply install the PlayMemories Mobile app to an NFC-enabled Android device, then touch the device to the camera to connect them. QR code compatibility allows connection with non-NFC smartphones.
- 3-inch 1,228,800 dots resolution tiltable LCD screen. Tilts 107 degrees up, or 45 degrees down; and features a 5 step brightness control.
- Silent shooting
- Hybrid AF for videos
- Pop-up flash
- Selectable mechanical or electronic shutter
- USB chargeable
- Hot-shoe for flashguns, microphones, videolights, and other accessories.
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 III Digital Camera
- NP-FW50 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery (1020mAh)
- AC Adapter
- Micro USB Cable
- Shoulder Strap
- Lens Cap
- Shoe Cap
- Lens Hood
- Eyepiece Cup
- Sensor Type
- 1.0"-type (0.52" x 0.35") Exmor RS® CMOS sensor, aspect ratio 3:2
- Number of Pixels (Effective)
- Approx. 20.1 megapixels
- Number of Pixels (total)
- Approx. 20.1 megapixels
- Lens type
- Zeiss® Vario-Sonnar® T* Lens, 18 elements in 13 groups (6 aspheric elements, including AA lens)
- F-number (Maximum Aperture)
- F2.4 (W)–4.0 (T)
- Focal length (f=)
- f = 8.8–220 mm
- Focus Range (From the Front of the Lens)
- AF (W: Approx. 3 cm to infinity, T: Approx. 28.35 in to infinity, f = 9.84 in (1.38 in format equivalent): Approx. 55.12 in to infinity
- Optical Zoom
- Clear Image Zoom (Still Image)
- Approx. 50x (including optical zoom)
- Filter Diameter
- Digital Zoom
- Approx. 100x (including optical zoom) 2
- Focal Length (f=) 35mm format equivalent
- [Still image 3:2] f = 24–600 mm [Still image 16:9] f = 26–630 mm [Still image 1:1] f = 31–760 mm [Still image 4:3] f = 27–650 mm [Movie 16:9] f = 26–630 mm (SteadyShot Standard), f = 27–890 mm (SteadyShot Active), f = 30–910 mm (SteadyShot Intelligent Active), [Movie 4K 16:9] f = 28–680 mm (SteadyShot Standard), [HFR 960fps] f = 42–990 mm (Quality Priority), f = 60–1390 mm (Shoot Time Priority), [HFR 480fps] f = 28–680 mm (Quality Priority), f = 42–990 mm (Shoot Time Priority), [HFR 240fps] f = 26–630 mm (Quality Priority), f = 28–680 mm (Shoot Time Priority)
- Iris diaphragm
- 9 blades
- Screen Type
- 2.95" (3.0 type) (4:3) / 1,228,800 dots / Xtra Fine / TFT LCD
- Brightness Control
- Manual (5 steps) / Sunny Weather mode
- Adjustable Angle
- Up by about 107 degrees, down by about 42 degrees
- Display Selector (Finder/Lcd)
- Auto / EVF / Monitor
- MS Assist Magnification
- 5.3x, 10.7x
- Screen Type/Number of Dots
- 0.39-type electronic viewfinder (XGA OLED), 2,359,296 dots
- Field Coverage
- Approx. 0.70x with 50mm lens. at infinity, -1m-1 (diopter) (35mm equiv.)
- Eye Point
- Approx. 23mm from the eyepiece lens, 21.5mm from the eyepiece frame at -1m-1(CIPA standard)
- Diopter Adjustment
- -4.0 to +3.0 m-1
- Brightness Control
- Auto, Manual (5 steps)
- [Still Image] Optical, [Movie] Intelligent Active Mode, Optical type with electronic compensation (Anti-rolling type)
- Focus Mode
- Single-shot AF (AF-S) / Continuous AF (AF-C) / Direct Manual Focus (DMF) / Manual Focus
- Focus Area
- Wide / Center / Flexible Spot (S/M/L) / Expanded Flexible Spot / Lock-on AF (Wide/Center/Flexible Spot (S/M/L) / Expanded Flexible Spot)
- Light Metering Mode
- Multi Pattern / Center-Weighted / Spot
- Exposure Compensation
- +/- 3.0 EV, 1/3 EV step
- ISO Sensitivity (Still Image)(Recommended Exposure Index)
- ISO 100–12800 (1/3 step) (expandable to ISO 64/80), Auto (ISO 100–12800, selectable with upper/lower limit), Multi-frame NR: ISO100–25600 3 (1 EV step), Auto (ISO 100-128000) 4
- ISO Sensitivity (Movie)
- ISO 100–12800 equivalent (1/3 step), AUTO (ISO 100–12800 equivalent, selectable lower and upper limits)
- White Balance Modes
- Auto / Daylight / Shade / Cloudy / Incandescent / Fluor.: Warm White / Fluor.: Cool White / Fluor.: Day White / Fluor.: Daylight / Flash / C.Temp. / Filter / Custom
- WB Micro Adjustment
- Yes (G7 to M7 [57 steps], A7 to B7 [29 steps])
- Shutter Speed
- iAuto (4" – 1/2000*) / Program Auto (30" – 1/2000*) / Manual Exposure (Bulb, 30"-1/2000*) / Aperture Priority (30" – 1/2000*) / Shutter Priority (30" – 1/2000*). * At F8 or higher aperture value. Fastest limit at F2.4 is 1/1000.
- Electronic Shutter
- iAuto (4" – 1/32000) / Program Auto (30" – 1/32000) / Manual (30" – 1/32000) / Aperture Priority (30" – 1/32000) / Shutter Priority (30" – 1/32000)
- Image Control
- Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Creative Style, Color Space (sRGB/Adobe RGB), Quality (RAW/RAW and JPEG/Extra Fine/Fine/Standard)
- Noise Reduction
- Long exposure NR: On/Off, available of shutter speeds longer than 1/3 s, high ISO NR: Normal / Low / Off, Multiframe NR: Auto, ISO 100–25600
- Dynamic Range Functions
- Off, Dynamic Range Optimizer (Auto/Level 1-5), Auto High Dynamic Range (Auto Exposure Difference, Exposure Difference Level (1.0–6.0 EV, 1.0 EV step))
- Shooting Mode
- AUTO (Intelligent Auto/Superior Auto), Program Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure, MR (Memory Recall) 1,2,3, Movie Mode (Program Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure), HFR Mode (Program Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure), Panorama, Scene Selection
- Scene Selection
- Portrait, Sports Action, Macro, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Handheld Twilight, Night Portrait, Anti-Motion Blur
- Continuous Shooting Speed (maximum) (with max. recording pixels)
- Speed priority continuous shooting: about 14fps, continuous shooting: approx. 5fps 5 6
- 10 s/5 s/2 s/3 or 5 consecutive shots with 10 s, 5 s, or 2 s delay selectable/Bracketing shots with 10 s, 5 s, or 2 s delay selectable
- Drive Modes
- Single, continuous shooting, speed priority continuous shooting, self-timer, self-timer (cont.), cont. bracketing7, single bracketing7, white balance bracketing7, DRO bracketing7
- Picture Effect
- [Still Image] Toy camera, Pop Color, Posterization, Retro Photo, Soft High-key, Partial Color, High Contrast Mono., Soft Focus, HDR Painting, Richtone Monochrome, Miniature, Watercolor, Illustration, [Movie] Toy camera, Pop Color, Posterization, Retro Photo, Soft High-key, Partial Color, High Contrast Mono.
- Creative Style
- Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Clear, Deep, Light, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Autumn Leaves, Black & White, Sepia, Style Box
- Picture Profile
- off/PP1-PP7 (Black Level, Gamma (Movie, Still, Cine1-2, ITU709, ITU709 [800%], S-Log2), Black Gamma, Knee, Color Mode, Saturation, Color Phase, Color Depth, Detail, Copy, Reset)
- Number of Recognized Scenes
- [Still Image] Superior Auto: 44, Intelligent Auto: 33, [Movie] 44
- Flash Mode
- Auto / Flash On / Slow Synchro / Rear Sync / Flash Off / Wireless (with optional compatible flash)
- Flash Range
- ISO Auto: About 3.28 to 35.43 ft (1.0 to 10.8 m) (W) / About 3.28 to 21.33 ft 1.0 to 6.5 m) (T), ISO 12800: up to about 68.24 ft (20.8 m) (W) / about 41.99 ft (12.8 m) (T)
- Compatible Recording Media
- Memory Stick Duo™, Memory Stick PRO Duo™, Memory Stick PRO Duo™ (High Speed), Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo™, Memory Stick Micro™8, Memory Stick Micro™ (Mark2)8, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card, microSD Memory Card8, microSDHC Memory Card8, microSDXC Memory Card8 9
- Recording Format
- [Still Image]: JPEG (DCF Ver. 2.0, Exif Ver. 2.3, MPF Baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format), [Movie]: XAVC S, AVCHD format Ver. 2.0 compatible, MP4
- Recording Format (Movie Audio)
- XAVC S: LPCM 2ch/AVCHD: Dolby® Digital (AC-3) 2ch (Dolby® Digital Stereo Creator)/MP4: MPEG-4 AAC-LC 2ch
- Color Space (Still)
- sRGB / Adobe RGB
- Still Image Number of recorded pixels (Image Size)
- 16:9 mode: 17M (5,472 × 3,080) / 7.5M (3,648 × 2,056) / 4.2M (2,720 × 1,528)
- Movie Recording Mode (NTSC)
- AVCHD: 28M PS (1,920 x 1,080/60p) / 24M FX (1,920 x 1,080/60i) / 17M FH (1,920 x 1,080/60i) / 24M FX (1,920 x 1,080/24p) / 17M FH (1,920 x 1,080/24p), XAVC S 4K: 30p 100M (3,840 × 2,160/30p) / 30p 60M (3,840 × 2,160/30p) / 24p 100M (3,840 × 2,160/24p) / 24p 60M (3,840 × 2,160/24p), XAVC S HD: 60p 50M (1,920 × 1,080/60p) / 30p 50M (1,920 × 1,080/30p) / 24p 50M (1,920 × 1,080/24p) / 120p 100M (1,920 × 1,080/120p) / 120p 60M (1,920 × 1,080/120p), MP4: 28M (1,920 x 1,080/60p) / 16M (1,920 x 1,080/30p) / 6M (1,280 x 720/30p)
- Movie Recording Mode (PAL)
- AVCHD: 28M PS (1,920 x 1,080/50p) / 24M FX (1,920 x 1,080/50i) / 17M FH (1,920 x 1,080/50i) / 24M FX (1,920 x 1,080/25p) / 17M FH (1,920 x 1,080/25p), XAVC S 4K: 25p 100M (3,840 x 2,160/25p) / 25p 60M (3,840 x 2,160/25p), XAVC S HD: 50p 50M (1,920 x 1,080/50p) / 25p 50M (1,920 x 1,080/25p) / 100p 100M (1,920 x 1,080/100p) / 100p 60M (1,920 x 1,080/100p), MP4: 28M (1,920 x 1,080/50p) / 16M (1,920 x 1,080/25p) / 6M (1,280 x 720/25p)
- NTSC: XAVC S HD: 60p 50M (1,920 x 1,080/240fps), 60p 50M (1,920 × 1,080/480fps), 60p 50M (1,920 × 1,080/960fps) / 30p 50M (1,920 × 1,080/240fps), 30p 50M (1,920 × 1,080/480fps), 30p 50M (1,920 × 1,080/960fps) / 24p 50M (1,920 × 1,080/240fps), 24p 50M (1,920 × 1,080/480fps), 24p 50M (1,920 × 1,080/960fps)Sensor Readout Number of Effective PixelsQuality Priority: 240fps / 250fps (1,824 × 1,026), 480fps / 500fps (1,676 × 566), 960fps / 1000fps (1,136 × 384) / Shoot Time Priority: 240fps / 250fps (1,676 × 566), 480fps / 500fps (1,136 × 384), 960fps / 1000fps (800 × 270), PAL: XAVC S HD: 50p 50M (1,920 × 1,080/250fps), 50p 50M (1,920 × 1,080/500fps), 50p 50M (1,920 × 1,080/1000fps) / 25p 50M (1,920 × 1,080/250fps), 25p 50M (1,920 × 1,080/500fps), 25p 50M (1,920 × 1,080/1000fps)
- Number of Recording Pixels (Image Size)
- 3:2 mode: 20M (5,472 × 3,648) / 10M (3,888 × 2,592) / 5M (2,736 × 1824), 4:3 mode: 18M (4,864 × 3,648) / 10M (3648 × 2736) / 5M (2592 × 1944) / VGA, 16:9 mode: 17M (5,472 × 3,080) / 7.5M (3,648 × 2,056) / 4.2M (2,720 × 1,528), 1:1 mode: 13M (3,648 × 3,648) / 6.5M (2,544 × 2,544) / 3.7M (1920 × 1920), Sweep Panorama: Wide (12,416 × 1,856/5,536 × 2,160), Standard (8,192 × 1,856/3,872 × 2,160)
- File Format
- sRGB / Adobe RGB
- Yes (IEEE802.11b/g/n [2.4 GHz band])
- Power Source
- DC 7.2 V (supplied battery) / DC 5.0 V (supplied AC adapter)
- Battery System
- Rechargeable battery pack NP-FW50
- Power Consumption (Camera Mode)
- Approx. 2.3 W with LCD monitor and approx. 2.6 W with viewfinder (CIPA standard)
- USB Charge/USB Power Supply
- Yes (Shooting, Playback)
- Battery Life(Still Images)
- Still images11 monitor: About 420 shots / About 210 minutes; Viewfinder: About 370 shots / About 185 minutes Movies (actual shooting)12 monitor: About 65 minutes; Viewfinder: About 70 minutes (In [MP4 28M] mode, max. continuous shooting time is about 20 minutes and max. file size is 4 GB.); Movies (continuous shooting)11 monitor: Approx. 120 minutes; Viewfinder: About 130 minutes (In [MP4 28M] mode, max. continuous shooting time is about 20 minutes and max. file size is 4 GB.) 13
- Supplied Battery
- DC 7.2 V
- PlayMemories Camera Apps
- Shooting Functions
- Eye AF / Face Detection / Face Registration / Still Image Recording (during movie recording) / Smile Shutter / Grid Line / Quick Navi / Digital Level Gauge (pitch and roll) / WB Bracket / DRO Bracketing / MF Assist / Peaking / Zebra / Marker Display / Audio Level Display / Audio Out Timing / Step Zoom/Quick Zoom / TC / UB / Photographer Name and Copyright / Set File Name/ ISO Auto Minimum Shutter Speed / PC Remote Control / Zoom Assist / Focus Hold
- Playback Functions
- BRAVIA® Sync (control for HDMI) / 9/25-Frame Index View / Auto Orientation / Slide Show / Forward / Rewind (Movie) / Delete / Protect / Motion Shot Video / Photo Capture
- Operating Temperature
- Approx. 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)
- Exif Print, PRINT Image Matching (PIM3)
Size & Weight
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 5 1/4 x 3 3/4 x 5 1/8" (132.5 x 94.0 x 127.4 mm)
- WEIGHT (CIPA COMPLIANT)
- About 2 lb 5.1 oz (body only) / About 2 lb 6.7 oz (battery and Memory Stick Duo™ included), About 1051 g (body only) / About 1095 g (battery and Memory Stick Duo™ included)
What's In The Box
- Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-FW50
- Micro USB cable
- Shoulder strap
- Lens cap
- Shoe cap
- Lens hood
- Eyepiece cup
- Instruction Manual
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products excluding batteries sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon IXUS, PowerShot compact cameras are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty
Canon DSLR and Mirrorless cameras are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Panasonic cameras and lenses are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
REFURBISHED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All refurbished gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 12 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact email@example.com to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001