Sony PJ675 Full HD Handycam with Built-in Projector
The palm held Sony HDR-PJ675 offers impressive video & image quality and powerful specs, thanks to its Sony G lens offering a 30x optical zoom and 60x clear image zoom working perfect with the back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor that contributes to it’s beautiful resolution. Incorporated in this amazing Sony camcorder is a balanced Optical SteadyShot – 5-axis active mode throughout the 26.8mm wide angle to telephoto zoom range to stabilise video footage, built-in projector allowing you to display your files on a flat white surface, built-in zoom microphone allowing you to control the levels of sound.
Some awesome features of the Sony HDR-PJ675 camcorder includes a fast autofocusing system to capture fast moving objects, progressive recording in Full HD at 60p/50p, multi-camera recording & control via Wi-Fi, be creative with the variety of picture effects, smile shutter – by smiling the shutter automatically releases, time-lapse capture and even backup all your precious moment onto a hard drive or pc by simply using a USB cable.
- 1080p Video up to 50 fps & 9.2MP Stills
- 1/5.8" Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- 26.8mm Sony G Zoom Lens
- 30x Optical Zoom & 60x Clear Image Zoom
- Balanced Optical SteadyShot
- 5-Axis Intelligent Active Mode
- Fast Intelligent AF
- XAVC S, AVCHD, and MP4 Recording Options
- 5.1 Channel Surround Sound Microphone
- Wi-Fi / NFC Connectivity
Balanced Optical SteadyShot™ — 5-axis Intelligent Active mode
Our advanced image stabilisation suppresses camera shake to stabilise a movie as it is being shot within the wide-angle-to-telephoto zoom range, even under unsteady conditions. 5-axis Intelligent Active mode compensates for vibration in five different directions, so you can shoot stable high-quality movies even while running.
Rapid AF response to capture decisive moments
Fast Intelligent AF achieves very speedy, accurate contrast-detection autofocus by minimising lens motion, predicting suitable AF range, and accelerating lens drive, thereby improving response so you can capture more fleeting moments.
Up to 26.8mm wide-angle lens
Whether you’re shooting movies or still images, the class-leading wide-angle G lens can help you capture more of landscapes and indoor scenes, when you don’t have enough room to step back. Even without a wide conversion lens, the camcorder shoots as wide as 26.8mm (16:9 aspect ratio) in movie mode.
You can capture still images continuously over an extensive period of time at a selected constant interval from each shot to the next, edit the entire sequence of still images in post-production, and enjoy playback of that series of images as a time-lapse movie.
Highlight Movie Maker
A versatile function to streamline movie editing, Highlight Movie Maker offers several time-saving features. Add highlight points to key moments while recording, and let the camcorder automatically sync movie transitions to your chosen soundtrack.
Dual Video Recording
Record two movies at the same time — one in the maximum-quality XAVC S or AVCHD format and another in MP4 format. That way you’ve got a small file ready for instant sharing, plus a professional-grade file for further editing.
One-touch remote and One-touch sharing
One-touch remote lets you use your smartphone or tablet as a viewfinder and remote control for a digital camera, and One-touch sharing lets you transfer your photos and videos from your camera. Either way, by installing PlayMemories Mobile app to your NFC enable Android smartphone or tablet, you can avoid complex set-up sequences and establish wireless connection simply by touching your device to the camera. You are now ready to control your camera from your smartphone to take a photo from a previously out-of-reach spot, or simply be in your own group shot, as well as transfer them instantly to your smartphone for sharing on SNS. No NFC? No problem. You can also pair the devices manually.
Live Streaming via USTREAM®
From performances to sports events, some things are best seen in real time. Share scenes as they happen with high-quality picture and sound.
Shoot and show footage with the same device. A built-in projector allows you to present your movie — or other content, using the external input — on any flat screening surface.
Exceptional image quality
The high-bitrate XAVC S format is for videographers ready to take their work to the next level. Delivering incredible quality, XAVC S is built from the XAVC format used by professional filmmakers and broadcasters, while employing intelligent data compression to export consumer-friendly file sizes.
Manual settings for iris and shutter speed
This camcorder gives you the freedom to choose manual settings for iris and shutter speed control, ideal for shooting under backlit and underexposed conditions as well as in other situations.
5.1ch surround sound microphone
Record clear sound that accurately captures the atmosphere of the scene and enjoy surround sound playback on your home theatre system. Level meters on the LCD panel provide visual monitoring of each channel’s levels.
My Voice Cancelling
Reduce the intensity of the voice of the user shooting from close behind the camera, whether the user is talking to subjects or cheering them on.
30x optical zoom
With a wide-angle lens that is ideal for capturing grand landscapes, the camera also provides 30x optical zoom and up to 60x Clear Image Zoom for versatile image options.
Lock-on Autofocus (AF)
Enhances the tracking of moving subjects by using the optimal AF point at all times and adjusting the target frame size to match your subject’s characteristics. Just touch the subject on LCD to lock on fast-moving targets precisely for shooting.
Because great smiles are fleeting, this feature ensures they’re never lost. Automatically capture snapshots of smiling faces, even while recording video.
Dual Record mode enables you to shoot HD video and high-resolution still images simultaneously to capture the best shot in both ways.
This feature automatically determines the type of scene being shot and optimises a combination of settings from three groups (Face, Scene, Camera shake). It provides the best results for up to 180 scene types, even at night and in backlit scenes. Selected settings are displayed as icons on the LCD screen for easy reference.
Give free reign to your imagination. Picture Effect expands movie and photo enjoyment by letting you add up to seven creative effects (Partial Colour, Retro Photo, Soft High-key, High Contrast Mono, Toy Camera, Pop Colour, Posterization) without troublesome editing on a computer.
Motion Shot Video
Motion Shot Video plays a sequence of superimposed images that trace recorded action in split-second intervals for you to analyse in detail on the LCD screen. During playback, you can adjust the interval or pause to capture and share a still image.
Multi Camera Control
More shots mean more editing opportunities. Easily record footage from a variety of angles, whether using cameras mounted directly to the Handycam® or triggered wirelessly. Multi Camera Control makes it easy to sync shooting settings on compatible Wi-Fi connected devices.
Exmor R™ CMOS sensor
This large, cutting-edge sensor enhances image clarity, reduces noise in dark environments, and enables soft background defocusing.
BIONZ X™ image processor
The advanced BIONZ X image processing engine helps achieve more naturally vivid and lifelike image quality as well as faster processing capabilities.
Sony G™ Lens
At the heart of superlative optical performance, the Sony G Lens works in perfect harmony with the Exmor R CMOS sensor and BIONZ X processor. It’s essential for realising the exquisitely detailed images that great memories are made of.
9.2MP still image capture
Sometimes you don’t need — or want — video. Put your video camera in still image mode and capture amazing high-quality 9.2-megapixel single images as easily as you do with a still image camera.
Auto Wind Noise Reduction
Using an advanced sound-analysis algorithm, this feature eliminates wind noise — the biggest culprit of bad outdoor audio.
Mic Level Control
For recording movies, you can fine-tune the microphone level to optimise quality of any sound input, from a quiet birdsong to a loud band performance. Even when the sound level increases suddenly, Auto Gain prevents the sound from degenerating.
Clear movies, that contain twice the image data of movies recorded in interlace mode, can be recorded in Full HD at 60p/50p (NTSC/PAL) in progressive recording mode. The images are as smooth as those shot at 60p/50p (NTSC/PAL) frames per second, and each frame is recorded as one full picture. So, a still captured from a movie recorded in progressive mode looks extra-sharp.
Direct Copy from Handycam®
It's easy to back up and store image data to an external hard drive. Just connect the drive to the Handycam® that originally contains the data by plugging the USB cable into the USB port of the hard drive.
Works with iMovie and Final Cut Pro X
This product is compatible with Final Cut Pro X and iMovie.
- Sony PJ675 Full HD Handycam with Built-in Projector (PAL)
- NP-FV50 V-Series Rechargeable Battery Pack (980mAh, 6.8-8.4V)
- AC Adapter
- Micro-HDMI Cable
- Micro-USB Cable
- SENSOR TYPE
- 1/5.8 type(3.1mm) back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- EFFECTIVE PIXELS (VIDEO)
- approx.2.29 Megapixels(16:9)
- EFFECTIVE PIXELS (STILL IMAGE)
- approx.2.29 Megapixels(16:9)/approx.1.71 Megapixels(4:3)
- IMAGE PROCESSOR
- BIONZ X image processor
- LENS TYPE
- G Lens
- FILTER DIAMETER
- LENS COVER
- FOCAL DISTANCE
- f = 1.9-57.0mm
- FOCAL LENGTH (35MM EQUIVALENT) (VIDEO)
- FOCAL LENGTH (35MM EQUIVALENT) (STILL IMAGE)
- f=26.8-804.0mm(16:9), f=32.8-984.0mm(4:3)
- MINIMUM FOCUS DISTANCE
- approx.1cm(Wide), approx.80cm(Tele), approx.13/32inch(Wide), approx.31 1/2inch(Tele)
- OPTICAL ZOOM
- CLEAR IMAGE ZOOM
- DIGITAL ZOOM
- SCREEN TYPE
- 7.5cm(3.0 type) Clear Photo LCD display (460 800 dots) Wide(16:9)
- TOUCH PANEL
- BRIGHTNESS CONTROL
- MARKER/GRID DISPLAY
- Grid Line
- ANGLE ADJUSTMENT
- Opening Angle:max.90 deg., Turning Angle:max.270 deg.
- IMAGE STABILISATION TYPE
- Balanced Optical SteadyShot w/ Intelligent Active mode(5-axis)
- FOCUS TYPE
- Contrast AF
- FOCUS MODE
- Auto/Manual(Touch Panel)
- FOCUS AREA
- Full range Focus/Spot Focus
- FAST INTELLIGENT AF
- LOCK-ON AF
- Auto, Flexible Spot(Touch Panel), Manual(Menu)
- METERING MODES
- EXPOSURE COMPENSATION
- AE Shift(Touch Panel)
- LOW LUX MODE
- AUTO IRIS CONTROL
- MANUAL IRIS CONTROL
- BACKLIGHT COMPENSATION
- GAIN CONTROL
- MINIMUM ILLUMINATION
- Standard:6 lux(1/25 Shutter Speed), Low Lux:3 lux(1/25 Shutter Speed)
- AUTO CONTROL RANGE
- MANUAL IRIS CONTROL (PHOTO MODE)
- MANUAL SHUTTER
- WHITE BALANCE MODES
- WHITE BALANCE SHIFT
- FLASH METERING SYSTEM
- Pre-flash TTL
- FLASH COMPENSATION
- Yes(3 steps)
- FLASH MODE
- MEDIA TYPE
- Internal Flash Memory, XAVC S HD: Micro SDHC Memory Card(4GB or over, Class10 or Higher)/Micro SDXC Memory Card(Class10 or Higher), AVCHD, Still: Memory Stick Micro (Mark 2), Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card(Class 4 or Higher)
- INTERNAL MEDIA
- Flash Memory 32GB
- RECORDING FORMAT (VIDEO)
- AVCHD format ver.2.0 compatible:MPEG4-AVC/H.264, MP4: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, XAVC S format MPEG4-AVC/H.264
- VIDEO RESOLUTION
- AVCHD: 1920x1080/50p(PS), 25p(FX, FH), 50i(FX, FH), 1440x1080/50i(HQ, LP), MP4: 1280x720 25p, XAVC S HD: 1920x1080/50p, 25p
- VIDEO RECORDING RATE (ABR / VBR)
- AVCHD PS:approx.28Mbps/FX:approx.24Mbps/FH:approx.17Mbps/HQ:approx.9Mbps/LP:approx.5Mbps, MP4: approx.3Mbps, XAVC S HD: approx.50Mbps
- RECORDING FORMAT (STILL IMAGE)
- JPEG (DCF Ver.2.0, Exif Ver.2.3, MPF Baseline compliant)
- STILL IMAGE SIZE (PHOTO MODE)
- L:9.2Megapixels 16:9(4032x2272), 6.9Megapixels 4:3(3024x2272), S:2.1Megapixels 16:9(1920x1080), 0.3Megapixels 4:3(640x480)
- STILL IMAGE SIZE (MOVIE MODE)
- L:9.2Megapixels 16:9(4032x2272), S:2.1Megapixels 16:9(1920x1080)
- STILL IMAGE SIZE (PHOTO CAPTURE)
- 2.1Megapixels16:9 (1920×1080)
- STILL IMAGE SIZE (TIME-LAPSE CAPTURE)
- HD:S(2.1M, 1920x1080)
- STILL IMAGE SIZE (DUAL RECORD)
- L:9.2Megapixels 16:9(4032x2272), S:2.1Megapixels 16:9(1920x1080)
- Built-in Zoom Microphone
- AUDIO RECORDING FORMAT
- Dolby Digital 5.1ch, Dolby Digital 5.1Creator, Dolby Digital 2ch Stereo, Dolby Digital Stereo Creator, MPEG-4 AAC-LC 2ch, MPEG-4 Linear PCM 2ch(48kHz/16bit)
- MIC LEVEL CONTROL
- AUTO WIND NOISE REDUCTION
- MY VOICE CANCELING
- Monaural Speaker
- TIME-LAPSE CAPTURE
- Yes, Shooting Interval(1/2/5/10/30/60sec), Shot Number(1-999), Capture Image Size(HD:S(2.1M, 1920x1080)), AE Mode(AE Lock/AE Tracking)
- SCENE SELECTION
- Auto/Night Scene/Sunrise & Sunset/Fireworks/Landscape/Portrait/Spotlight/Beach/Snow
- OTHER FEATURES
- Face Detection, Cinematone, Fader Effect(s)(White/Black), Intelligent Auto(Portrait/Baby/Walk/Tripod/Backlight/Landscape/Spotlight/Twilight/Macro/Low light/Auto wind noise reduction), Smile Shutter(off/Dual Capture/Always On), Red Eye Reduction(Yes(Off/On), Direct Copy
- FAST PLAYBACK
- About 5 times/10 times/30 times/60 times
- SLOW PLAYBACK
- Forward:1/5 speed, Reverse:1/2 speed
- HIGHLIGHT MOVIE MAKER
- Yes , Highlight background music(Preinstalled 6 music files, Music transfer compatible
- MOTION SHOT VIDEO
- SLIDE SHOW (STILL IMAGE)
- Slide Show
- LIGHT OUTPUT
- Up to 25 lumen
- RESOLUTION OUTPUT
- 640 x 360
- PROJECTED IMAGE SIZE
- 10 type - 100 type
- ENDURANCE (BATTERY LIFE)
- approx. 1h35m(Supplied Battery)
- PROJECTOR INPUT
- Yes (HDMI micro)
- Yes(Wi-Fi Compatible, IEEE 802.11b/g/n(2.4GHz band)
- Yes (NFC forum Type 3 Tag compatible)
- LIVE STREAMING
- MULTI CAMERA CONTROL
Terminal / Shoe
- ACCESSORY SHOE
- Yes(Multi Interface Shoe)
- HDMI TERMINAL
- Yes (HDMI micro)
- PROJECTOR INPUT
- Yes (HDMI micro)
- MULTI/MICRO USB TERMINAL
- REMOTE TERMINAL
- integrated into Multi/Micro USB Terminal
- STD OUTPUT
- Composite Video Out(AV CABLE(sold separately))
- MICROPHONE INPUT
- Stereo Minijack
- HEADPHONE JACK
- Stereo Minijack
- MEMORY CARD SLOT
- Memory Stick Micro and Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC compatible
- DC IN
- BATTERY TYPE
- InfoLITHIUM with AccuPower Meter System (V Series)
- POWER CONSUMPTION (LCD)
- POWER REQUIREMENTS
- 7.4V (battery pack), 5.0V (AC Adaptor)
- CHARGE ON CAMCORDER(CHARGING TIME WITH SUPPLIED BATTERY)
- Yes(approx. 2h 45min)
- USB CHARGING
- DC 5V 1500mA
- USB POWER SUPPLY
- Yes(Recording/Playback(supplied AC Adaptor AC-UUD12))/(Playback(not supplied AC Adaptor limiting 500mA))
Size & Weight
- DIMENSIONS (W X H X D) (INCLUDING SUPPLIED BATTERY)
- approx.61.5mm x 66.0mm x 121.0mm(approx.61.5mm x 66.0mm x 130.5mm(including supplied battery), approx.2 1/2inch x 2 5/8inch x 4 7/8inch(approx.2 1/2inch x 2 5/8inch x 5 1/4inch(including supplied battery)
- WEIGHT (MAIN UNIT ONLY)
- approx.325g, approx.11.5oz
- WEIGHT (INCLUDING SUPPLIED BATTERY)
- approx.380g(NP-FV50(supplied battery), approx.425g(NP-FV70, approx.470g(NP-FV100A), approx.13.4oz(NP-FV50(supplied battery), approx.15.0oz(NP-FV70), approx.1lb0.6oz(NP-FV100A)
What's In The Box
- Rechargeable Battery Pack(NP-FV50) (1), AC Adaptor (1), Operating Guide(1), HDMI(micro) Cable (1), USB Connection Support Cable (1)
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products excluding batteries sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon IXUS, PowerShot compact cameras are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty
Canon DSLR and Mirrorless cameras are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Panasonic cameras and lenses are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact email@example.com to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001