Tilta ES-T17-A Cage Rig for Sony A7 Series with Side Handle
The comfortable ES-T17-A from Tilta has been designed for filmmakers to record video being quite versatile, featuring an enclosed unibody cage to protect all Sony a7 series mirrorless digital cameras with the CNC-milled protective Armor with several mounting points for additional accessories. This beautiful cage also helps for extra stability when recording video handheld, on the shoulder or via a gimbal, and with the help of the astonishing Brazilian Rosewood grip that's connected via the optional Run/Stop cable to the camera – you now have full control of recording/stop button for a better workflow. The cage is specifically designed to fit around the cameras hot shoe mount and all the other compartments making it the perfect Rig for any production need.
To add to its versatility, the quick release well design makes it extremely easy to attach and detach from the baseplate which is compatible with Tilta TT-C16 10” lightweight Dovetail Plate.
Additionally, included is the Micro to standard HDMI cable and HDMI plug protector to prevent it from any cable damage.
- Fits a7, a7R, a7S, a7 II, a7R II, a7S II
- Fits a7 III, a7R III, a7S III, a9
- Form-Fitted Armor Cage
- Unobstructed SD Card & Battery Access
- Removable Top Handle
- Micro-HDMI to HDMI Adapter Cable & Mount
- Quick Release from Rod Support
- 2 x 12" Long 15mm Rods
- EF & PL Mount Adapter Supports
Material:Brazilian Rosewood,Aluminum-Alloy,Stainless Stee
New design rigs for SONY A7/A9 series camera
Extremely versatile for adding other equipments,suitable for different shooting styles.CNC merchandised aluminum cage ,protects the camera from being damaged
Suitable for all Sony A7/A9 series cameras,with spaces for all control buttons
Brazil rose wooden handle,human engineering design for comfortable grip.Built-in control device,can change signal cable in order to control other cameras
Fits all of the a7 series full frame mirrorless digital camera
Fully enclosed unibody camera rig made out of a single piece of CNC machined aluminu
Arri standard rosette wooden handle with start/stop trigger
15 mm light weight support baseplate with an integrated lens adapter support
Lens support is compatible with EF to E-Mount and PL to E-Mount Metabones adapter
Compatible with Sony's XLR-K1M and XLR-K2M audio adapter (requires realignment of top-handle or optional mount TT-C16
Quick release system quickly unmounts the cage from the baseplate
- (1) Tilta Camera Cage for Sony a7/a9 Series
- (1) Camera hex screw
- (1) NATO rail for top handle
- (1) Quick release top handle with finger-tightened screw
- (1) Sony a7/a9 quick release plate
- (1) 15mm LWS baseplate + lens adapter support bracket
- (1) Elongated screw for Metabones EF lens adapters
- (1) Elongated screw for Metabones PL lens adapters
- (1) Top plate 15mm rod adapter
- (1) Micro HDMI plug protector
- (1) Standard HDMI plug protector
- (3) Allen keys
- (1) HDMI standard female to micro HDMI male cable
- (2) 15 x 300mm rods
- (1) Right Side Wooden Handle 2.0 with R/S button (optional)
- (1) Run/stop cable for Sony a7/a9 (optional)
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products excluding batteries sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon IXUS, PowerShot compact cameras are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty
Canon DSLR and Mirrorless cameras are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Panasonic cameras and lenses are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
REFURBISHED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All refurbished gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 12 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at email@example.com
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001