- Zoom F1 Field Recorder with Shotgun Microphone
Zoom F1 Field Recorder with Shotgun Microphone
The professional Zoom F1 Field Recorder with the Shotgun Mic is a 2-channel recording device that connects onto the shock mount that attaches to your digital camera, along with the audio output 3.5mm stereo cable to record high-quality audio directly to the microSD card in WAV and MP3 format for post-production or straight to the camera.
Operate this professional device in bright sunlight as it features a monochromatic display for better viewing of your battery life, monitor your audio levels and also have better control with the one-touch control buttons.
The Zoom F1 Field Recorder with the Shotgun microphone makes it the ideal device for filmmakers as they have full access of proper audio levels and with the integrated on-board limiter to keep your levels safe when spikes in loud environments.
- 2-Channel Field Audio Recorder
- SGH-6 Shotgun Microphone
- SMF-1 Shockmount Attaches to Camera
- 3.5mm Stereo Mic/Line Input
- 24-Bit/96 kHz Audio, WAV and MP3
- On-Board Limiter and Auto-Level Control
- One-Touch Controls, Easy-to-Read Display
- Up to 32GB on microSD or microSDHC Card
- 2 x AAA Batteries Record up to 6.5 Hours
- Windscreen, Audio Cable for Camera
3 Other customers have inquired about this product
We offer Fast, Reliable shipping to your door with Aramex couriers.
Chat to our camera experts about this product. Call 021 465 3573 option 1.
Get a refund within 10 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with this item.
Safe & Secure online shopping with our Secure DigiCert SSL Encryption and 3D-Secure Card security.
Get true expertise. . Click here for one of our live chat consultants
Features at a glance
- Two-channel audio recorder Device
- Compatible with Zoom microphone capsules
- Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- One-touch button controls for better control over your audio levels
- 1.25” monochrome LCD display
- Rec Hold function to avoid accidental operation of buttons
- Stereo 3.5mm Mic/Line In mini phone jack with Plug-in power (2.5V)
- Stereo 3.5mm Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated volume control
- Built in limiter and auto level control to avoid clipping
- Pre-Record function
- Tone generator for calibrating audio levels between the Zoom F1 microphone and a DSLR or video camera without the need for an attenuator cable
- Sound marker function that outputs quick tone to make syncing audio and video easy
- Records and stores directly to micro SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- Micro USB port for data exchange to and from computer and use as an audio interface with computer or iOS device
- Runs on only 2 standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AC adapter (AD-17)
- Record up to 10 hours of high quality audio with alkaline batteries (when using lavalier
- Zoom F1 Field Recorder with Shotgun Microphone
- SGH-6 Shotgun Microphone
- SMF-1 Shockmount
- WSS-6 Windscreen
- SMC-1 Stereo Mini Cable for Camera
- 2 x AAA Batteries
Zoom F1 Specs
|Type||2-channel audio recorder|
|Recording Formats||WAV |
44.1 kHz/16-bit, 48 kHz/16-bit, 48 kHz/24-bit, 96 kHz/24-bit
48, 128, 192, 256, 320 kb/s
Mono/stereo ID3v1 tags supported
|Recording Media||microSD and microSDHC cards (Class 4 or higher, up to 32 GB)|
Proprietary 10-pin connector, compatible with all Zoom mic capsules
Connector: 1/8" / 3.5 mm stereo mini, with screw lock
Plug-In Power: 2.5 V
Input Gain: -12 to +36 dB
Input Impedance: 2 kOhms or more
|Outputs||Connector: 1/8" / 3.5 mm stereo mini, with screw lock|
Maximum Output Level: 2 x 11 mW (into 32 Ohms load)
|Shotgun Microphone||Type: SGH-6, mono|
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
Sensitivity: -39 dB/1 Pa at 1 kHz
Maximum Sound Pressure Input: 122 dB SPL
Construction: Aluminum body
Mass Storage Operation
USB 2.0 high-speed
Audio Interface Operation
2 x in / 2 x out
44.1 kHz/16-bit, 48 kHz/16-bit
|Power||2 x AAA batteries, alkaline, NiMH, or lithium|
AD-17 AC adapter (available separately): 5 VDC / 1 A
|Recording Time||With SGH-6 Shotgun Mic Capsule (48 kHz/24-bit, Mono):|
Alkaline Batteries: 6.5 hours, approximately
NiMH Batteries (750 mAh): 6 hours, approximately
Lithium Batteries: 11 hours, approximately
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||2.5 x 3.1 x 1.3" / 64.0 x 79.8 x 33.3 mm|
|Weight||120.0 g (without batteries)|
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products excluding batteries sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon IXUS, PowerShot compact cameras are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty
Canon DSLR and Mirrorless cameras are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Panasonic cameras and lenses are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
REFURBISHED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All refurbished gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 12 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at email@example.com
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001