Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM Lens
Meet the latest professional Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM which is a L series lens, that allows you to freeze moments with impressive sharp and high-resolution image quality.
Top highlights of the latest Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM lens features a much lighter design compared to the previous MK II, Superb 3.5 stop image stabiliser with a large aperture ensuring sharp handheld telephoto images, Special Air Sphere coating that protects the lens from flare and ghosting for sharper definition towards the edges of the image, A constant f/2.8 maximum aperture throughout its zoom range; allowing more light into the 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM lens for a narrow depth of field - making it the ideal Canon lens for portraits, wildlife and sport photography. Additionally, it features fluorine coating that's applied on the lens surface; making it easy to remove dust and dirt without affecting the workflow of the photographer.
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- One Fluorite Element & Five UD Elements
- Air Sphere Coating
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Internal Focus, Focus Range Limiter
- Weather-Sealed Design, Fluorine Coating
- Detachable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
- Rounded 8-Blade Diaphragm
8 Other customers have inquired about this product