- Canon RF 85mm f/2 Macro IS STM Lens
Canon RF 85mm f/2 Macro IS STM Lens
The Canon RF 85mm f/2 Macro IS STM Lens is a compact-sized lens that provides an impressive mid-range focal length when utilised on full-frame RF-mount mirrorless cameras. The lens is extremely fast and bright, making it the ideal lens to capture wedding photography, fashion, portraits, and street photography.
The RF 85mm f/2 lens from Canon features a really compact design, that combines advanced optical engineering and speed. The lens construction is powered with a variety of special elements of 12 elements in 11 groups, to help achieve exceptional sharpness and clarity and also for reduced flare and ghosting. Other features to this advanced lens include a bright f/2 aperture which excels in low-light conditions; excellent image stabilisation; a 9-blade diaphragm; a close focusing distance of 35cm; it's quick, slick and quiet; and it allows you to get up close and personal and still leaving you impressed with its superior image quality and detail.
Purchase this item between the 01st of October to 31st December 2020 and you can claim back R2000 of your purchase. To claim your cashback simply visit Canon's promotional website here
Please note that the cashback promotion is on a claim basis done through Canon South Africa.
- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Maximum Magnification: 1:2
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 35.05cm
- One UD Element
We offer Fast, Reliable shipping to your door with Aramex couriers.
Chat to our camera experts about this product. Call 021 465 3573 option 1.
Get a refund within 10 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with this item.
Safe & Secure online shopping with our Secure DigiCert SSL Encryption and 3D-Secure Card security.
Get true expertise. . Click here for one of our live chat consultants
- The Canon RF 85mm f/2 Macro IS STM Lens offers photographers an outstanding mid-range focal length, along with superior image quality and sharpness. The prime lens is carefully designed for full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Powered into this compact-sized lens is a bright f/2 maximum aperture which excels great in low-light conditions and also helps to maintain its portable sleek form factor.
- Get right up on your subject and capture stunning macro shots. The lens provides a 1:2 maximum magnification along with a close focusing distance of 35.05cm.
- The lens design also incorporates a 9-blade diaphragm that contributes to achieving natural-looking and pleasing bokeh quality.
- The lens barrel features a configurable control ring that allows you to assign a variety of settings, such as exposure settings, apertur, ISO and even exposure compensation.
- The STM (Stepping Motor) is specifically built-in to help capture really fast-moving subjects. The Stepping Motor offers photographers really fast, quiet, smooth, and precise autofocus performance throughout the entire focal length, which is ideal for both still and video recording.
- Built-in to this compact Canon RF 85mm f/2 Macro IS STM Lens is an advanced Optical Image Stabilisation that helps you capture shake-free images by up to 5-stops, this also helps when photographing in low-light conditions especially with a much slower shutter speed. Additionally, the Hybrid IS setting assists for angular and shift-type camera movements to specifically photograph close-up subjects.
- Canon RF 85mm f/2 Macro IS STM Lens
- Lens Cap E-67II
- Lens Dust Cap RF
- Manual Kit
|Lens Mount||Canon RF|
|Angle of View||28° 30'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||35.05 cm|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:2|
|Optical Design||12 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||78 x 90.5 mm|
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products excluding batteries sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon IXUS, PowerShot compact cameras are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty
Canon DSLR and Mirrorless cameras are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Panasonic cameras and lenses are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
REFURBISHED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All refurbished gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 12 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at email@example.com
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001