Fujifilm XF 55-200mm f/3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Lens
The XF 55-200mm f/3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Lens from Fujifilm is a telephoto zoom lens for the Fujifilm X-series mirrorless cameras.
Fujifilm XF 55-200mm Features:
- Fujifilm X-mount Lens
- Telephoto Zoom Lens; 84-305mm Equivalent
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-22
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Dual Linear Motors for Fast, Quiet AF
- Minimum Focus of 3.6' Throughout Zoom
- 1/3 Step Click Stop Aperture Ring
- Super Extra Low Dispersion Lens Element
- Metal Lens Barrel Construction
The XF 55-200mm f/3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Lens from Fujifilm is a telephoto zoom lens for the Fujifilm X-series mirrorless cameras. It offers a 35mm focal length equivalency of 84-305mm, providing portrait length to super telephoto capabilities. The minimum focus distance is 3.6' at all focal lengths, enabling telephoto close-ups. With OIS Image Stabilization, it provides up to 4.5 stops of shake correction for sharp imaging in low light situations or when utilizing its longest focal lengths. Two linear motors facilitate high speed auto focus (0.28 seconds) as well as smooth and quiet operation, which is important for stability at long focal lengths, and when shooting video.
The lens configuration includes one aspherical element, two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) lens elements, and one Super ED element to minimize chromatic aberration and provide corner to corner sharpness throughout the zoom range. Fujifilm's HT-EBC lens coating controls reflections and substantially reduces flare and ghosting.
The lens barrel itself is constructed of high quality metal and includes both a focusing ring and aperture ring for easy adjustments while keeping your eye on the subject. The aperture ring offers 17 stops in 1/3 EV steps, and the steps are click stops for accurate manual control.
- An advanced optical design covering a wide range of telephoto focal lengths with a 35mm format focal length equivalency of 84-305mm
- Optical Image Stabilization provides 4.5 stops of correction for sharp, blur-free imaging at long focal lengths and in low light shooting conditions.
- Dual linear motors for fast, accurate and quiet auto focus operation
- Minimum focus distance of 3.6' (1.1 m) across the entire zoom range allows telephoto close-ups and detailed imaging.
- Aspherical, Extra Low Dispersion and Super Extra Low Dispersion lens elements provide sharp imaging at all focal lengths and apertures and minimize chromatic aberrations.
- HT-EBC coating on the entire lens surface controls reflections and reduces flare and ghosting.
- Aperture ring with 1/3 EV click stops easily adjusts the aperture while holding the camera to your eye and a metal focus ring offers precise manual focus control.
- Metal lens barrel and high quality construction make this lens lightweight for its focal lengths, portable and durable.
In The Box
In The Box
Fujifilm XF 55-200mm f/3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Lens Wrapping Cloth
|Focal Length||55 - 200 mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 84 - 305 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/3.5 - 4.8
|Camera Mount Type||Fujifilm X mount|
|Angle of View||29° - 8.1°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.1 m|
|Filter Thread||Front: 62 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 75 x 118 mm|
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon cameras including IXUS, PowerShot and EOS are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at email@example.com
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001