- Nikon Z 6II Mirrorless Digital Camera
Nikon Z 6II Mirrorless Digital Camera
Nikon builds on its success from the Z mirrorless platform with the latest Nikon Z6II Mirrorless Digital Camera, by adding more of everything, such as more power, a large 24.5MP CMOS BSI Sensor that contributes to superior image quality, dual EXPEED 6 image processors, and next-generation autofocus.
The mirrorless digital camera builds on a ton of creative features, and outstanding low-light capabilities to ensure a true multimedia powerhouse. Key features to achieve an outstanding performance is all thanks the Dual EXPEED 6 Processors that allows faster image processing, buffer capacity and overall faster speeds; Dual memory card slots, where the one slot accepts CFExpress (Type B) and XQD cards and the other is meant to read SD cards. Capture fast moving subjects without any hassles, this is all thanks to high-speed shooting where you can now experience 14 fps of continuous shooting at full resolution – RAW or JPG with a buffer 3.5X larger than its predecessor; and enjoy 4K Ultra HD video recording at up to 60 fps. With advanced technology, the Nikon Z6II allows you to record astonishing detailed 4K Ultra HD video footage with full-pixel readout. Other features include a 273-point Hybrid AF System that enables enhanced Eye-Detection AF for both humans and animals and easier selecting of AF modes; an AF detection range that starts at -4.5 EV; Edge-to-Edge coverage of up to 90%; an ISO sensitivity range of 100-51200; In-Body 5-Axis Vibration Reduction; and a high-res 3.6m-dot OLED EVF and rear 3.2” 2.1m-dot tilting touchscreen LCD for an intuitive operation.
Pre-Order a new Nikon Z 6II before 4 November 2020 by securing a 50% deposit on your purchase, and receive the following memory cards for free:
Lexar 64GB Professional CF Express Type B 1750MB/s Memory Card
Lexar 64GB Professional SD XC UHSII 1667x/ 250MB/s Memory Card
- 24.5MP FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor
- Dual EXPEED 6 Image Processors
- UHD 4K30 Video; N-Log & 10-Bit HDMI Out
- 14 fps Cont. Shooting, ISO 60-51200
We offer Fast, Reliable shipping to your door with Aramex couriers.
Chat to our camera experts about this product. Call 021 465 3573 option 1.
Get a refund within 10 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with this item.
Safe & Secure online shopping with our Secure DigiCert SSL Encryption and 3D-Secure Card security.
Get true expertise. . Click here for one of our live chat consultants
Backside Illumination 24.5 MP CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 6 Image Processor
With its 24.5 effective megapixels in the Nikon Z 6II Camera, the enhanced FX-format backside illumination CMOS sensor from Nikon works perfectly well with the new EXPEED 6 image-processing engine to attain a wide standard sensitivity range of ISO 100-51,200 (expandable to ISO 50-204,800 equivalent). Focal-plane phase-detection AF pixels are efficiently distributed throughout the sensor, enabling it to cover approx. 90% of the frame with 273 focus points, and smooth AF is realized in both stills and movies. Furthermore, EXPEED 6 handles data from the image sensor rapidly, allowing up to approx. 14 fps high speed continuous shooting. The sensor also ensures clean high-sensitivity output for reduced noise when operating with higher ISO values.
Outstanding Movie-Recording Functions & 4K Video Recording
The Nikon Z 6II Mirrorless Camera is capable of full-pixel readout, utilizing a wealth of information — equivalent to 6K — to deliver sharp, beautiful full-frame 4K UHD/30p movies in FX-based movie format. Active D-Lighting, electronic vibration reduction and focus peaking are now available in 4K UHD. The camera also introduces Full HD 120p/100p filming, which allows you to create regular or slow-motion footage in post-production, according to your needs. 4:2:2 10-bit N-Log and timecode functions are also employed for professional use. Advanced video functionality has been added to the Nikon Z 6II Mirrorless Camera, such as the N-Log gamma to achieve flat-looking footage that maximises dynamic range and HLG (HDR) for recording HDR-ready footage.
Built-in to the elegant Nikon Z6 II Mirrorless Camera is an In-Body 5-Axis sensor-shift Vibration Reduction that helps reduce camera shake of up to 5-stops regardless of the Z-type lens being used. Additionally, this is also supported with adapted F-mount lenses, when using the optional FTZ adapter.
Large 3.2" 2.1m-dot LCD Screen
Built-in to the rear of the Nikon Z 6II Camera is a large 3.2" 2.1m-dot LCD touchscreen that offers users a really right, clear, and vivid image playback and also settings that will allow you to change adjust certain settings to benefit your working conditions.
3.6m-dot OLED Electronic Finder
The Nikon Z6II Camera features a powerful 3.6m-dot OLED Electronic viewfinder that offers photographers a comfortable eye-level viewing. Providing high-quality optics ensures a clear, bright and vivid display and it has a high 0.80x magnification.
Robust Magnesium Alloy Chassis
With a high-quality, robust magnesium alloy chassis construction, the Nikon Z6 II Camera is both dust- and weather-resistant - allowing the camera to perform in inclement weather conditions.
- The Nikon Z 6II Mirrorless Camera improves on a variety of functionality, making it the ideal camera for high-end photography and video applications. The camera offers users faster processing, enhanced versatility and more speed throughout the camera.
- To capture fast moving subjects, the Nikon Z 6II Mirrorless Camera incorporates an enhanced Autofocus System that now allows you to do both Eye and Face Detection for both humans and animals in the Wide-Area AF mode. Additionally, you can apply this when recording video.
- The design of the stylish camera body incorporates a Dual Memory Card Slot that accepts CFexpress Type B and SD UHS-II memory cards. This will allow you to have plenty of space, never having to worry of running out of space, and more flexible file storage capabilities.
- You’ll be able to have full control of Timed long exposure without having to use an external remote. Timed long exposure is now made possible for up to 900 seconds (15 minutes).
- A Future Update is to be made available early in 2021 where it will add UHD 4K at up to 60 fps.
- Nikon has added a ton of creative features to the Nikon Z 6II camera, such as Multiple Exposure, 20 different Picture Control Settings, and in-camera Timelapse recording. Focus Shift Shooting is also made possible where it will take a series of up to 300 photos, each photo having an incrementally adjusted focus position. This can all be combined in a third-party software to achieve a single image with surreal depth of field and sharpness.
- Nikon Z 6II Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
- Nikon EN-EL15c Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Nikon MH-25A Battery Charger for EN-EL15 Li-Ion Battery
- Nikon EH-7P Charging AC Adapter
- Nikon UC-E24 USB Cable
- HDMI/USB Cable Clip
- Nikon BS-1 Hot Shoe Cover for Nikon SLR Cameras
- Nikon AN-DC19 Camera Strap
- Nikon BF-N1 Body Cap
- Nikon DK-29 Rubber Eyecup
|Lens Mount||Nikon Z|
|Camera Format||Full-Frame (1x Crop Factor)|
|Pixels||Actual: 25.28 Megapixel
Effective: 24.5 Megapixel
|Maximum Resolution||6000 x 4000|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2|
|Sensor Size||35.9 x 23.9 mm|
|Image File Format||JPEG, Raw|
|Image Stabilization||Sensor-Shift, 5-Axis|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100 to 51200 (Extended: 50 to 204800)|
|Shutter Speed||1/8000 to 900 Seconds
|Metering Method||Center-Weighted Average, Highlight Weighted, Matrix, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Aperture Priority, Auto, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority|
|Exposure Compensation||-5 to +5 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)|
|Metering Range||-4 to 17 EV|
|White Balance||Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Direct Sunlight, Flash, Fluorescent, Incandescent, Preset Manual, Shade|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 14 fps at 24.5 MP for up to 124 Frames|
|Recording Modes||H.264/MOV/MP4 4:2:0 8-Bit
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/25p/29.97p
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p/100p/119.88p
|External Recording Modes||4:2:2 10-Bit
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)
Full HD (1920 x 1080)
|Recording Limit||Up to 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Microphone (Stereo)
External Microphone Input
|Audio File Format||AAC, Linear PCM (Stereo)|
|Focus Type||Auto and Manual Focus|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-Servo AF (C), Full-Time Servo (F), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 273|
|Viewfinder Resolution||3,690,000 Dot|
|Viewfinder Eye Point||21 mm|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.8x|
|Diopter Adjustment||-4 to +2|
|Display Type||Tilting Touchscreen LCD|
|Flash Modes||First-Curtain Sync, Off, Rear Curtain/Slow Sync, Rear Sync, Red-Eye Reduction, Slow Sync, Slow Sync/Red-Eye Reduction|
|Maximum Sync Speed||1/200 Second|
|Flash Compensation||-3 to +1 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)|
|Dedicated Flash System||iTTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Memory Card Slot||Slot 1: CFexpress Type B / XQD
Slot 2: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II)
|Connectivity||3.5mm Headphone, 3.5mm Microphone, HDMI C (Mini), Nikon DC2, USB Type-C (USB 3.0)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 85%|
|Battery||1 x EN-EL15c Rechargeable Lithium-Ion|
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products excluding batteries sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon IXUS, PowerShot compact cameras are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty
Canon DSLR and Mirrorless cameras are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Panasonic cameras and lenses are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
REFURBISHED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All refurbished gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 12 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact email@example.com to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001