- Sigma 35mm f/1.2 DG DN Art Lens for Panasonic L
Sigma 35mm f/1.2 DG DN Art Lens for Panasonic L
Sigma finally produces their very first f/1.2 prime lens, the Sigma 35mm f/1.2 DG DN Art Lens for full-frame Panasonic L-Mount mirrorless cameras. Featuring a maximum and bright f/1.2 aperture to deliver vivid and remarkable image quality, and also to achieve shallow depth of field.
The compact, and portable Sigma 35mm f/1.2 DG DN Art Lens sports many advance functions, so that image quality always remains main priority – with edge-to-edge sharpness and clear clarity. Core features to the Sigma 35mm f/1.2 DG DN Art Lens for Panasonic L-Mount includes three low dispersion glass elements and three aspherical elements, as well as a double-sided element – helps control spherical aberrations and distortion from occurring; a large Hyper Sonic Motor for impressively fast, smooth, and quiet autofocus performance. Adding to it, it also includes an aperture ring de-click switch that helps avoid unwanted noise when recording video with sound; an Autofocus (AFL) button; and a rounded 11-blade diaphragm to produce smooth, and pleasing bokeh quality.
- L-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/16
- Three Aspherical & Three SLD Elements
- Hyper Sonic Motor AF System
1 Other customers have inquired about this product
We offer Fast, Reliable shipping to your door with Aramex couriers.
Chat to our camera experts about this product. Call 021 465 3573 option 1.
Get a refund within 10 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with this item.
Safe & Secure online shopping with our Secure DigiCert SSL Encryption and 3D-Secure Card security.
Get true expertise. . Click here for one of our live chat consultants
- The Sigma 35mm f/1.2 DG DN Art Lens has carefully been engineered for full-frame Panasonic L-Mount cameras to produce astounding, and detailed image quality. Well-suited for creative and artistic users.
- The Sigma 35mm f/1.2 DG DN Art Lens is Sigma’s very first f/1.2 maximum aperture, prime lens, to ensure that striking image quality will be produce wherever you attend to. The lens is also compatible with APS-C models – leaving you with a 53mm equivalent focal length.
- Featuring a large, constant f/1.8 aperture also ensures that you’ll be able to go out and shoot in all kinds of environments; making it ideal to shoot in low-light conditions and still delivering high-quality.
- The lens construction consists of special coatings that’s been applied, which includes three Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements. Having these three elements incorporated, definitely reduces chromatic aberrations and colour fringing from taking place throughout the zoom range.
- Other special glass elements are also included: being three aspherical elements, including a double-sided aspherical lens element to control spherical aberrations and distortion from occurring. This contributes to enhanced sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Built-in to this compact prime lens is a large Hyper Sonic Motor that features advance technology to achieve quick and quiet autofocus. The motor also enables full-time manual focus control which can be achieved when simply rotating the focus ring.
- For smooth, and a silent aperture – you can quickly de-click the Manual aperture ring which is a bonus when recording video.
- Water-and oil-repellent Coatings has been applied to the front lens element so that you can go out and shoot in harsh environmental conditions.
- The Sigma 35mm f/1.2 DG DN Art Lens also features a weather-resistant construction, that includes brass bayonet for enhanced mounting accuracy and rigidity.
- The lens barrel also features a built-in Autofocus-Lock (AFL) button, where you can assign additional functions to it for a broader range of operations.
- Sigma 35mm f/1.2 DG DN Art Lens for Panasonic L
- Lens Case
- LH878-02 Lens Hood
- Sigma LCF-82 III 82mm Lens Cap
- Sigma Rear Cap LCR II for Panasonic L Lenses
|Lens Mount||Leica L|
|Angle of View||63.4°|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:5.1|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.81" / 30 cm|
|Optical Design||17 Elements in 12 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||11, Rounded|
|Filter Size||82 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||87.8 x 136.2 mm|
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products excluding batteries sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon IXUS, PowerShot compact cameras are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty
Canon DSLR and Mirrorless cameras are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Panasonic cameras and lenses are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
REFURBISHED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All refurbished gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 12 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact email@example.com to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001