BOYA BY-WM8 Pro-K2 UHF Dual-Channel Wireless Lavalier System
The BOYA BY-WM8 Pro-K2 Dual-Channel Wireless Lavalier System consists of two wireless bodypack transmitters along with two omnidirectional lavalier microphones and one receiver to capture high quality sound; making it ideal for broadcast and film, ENG, talk shows, conferences between two people; having both transmitters sound fed through to the receiver.
The camera-mountable receiver features a wide-switching RF bandwidth, an easy-to-read and convenient LCD display, a 3.5mm headphone jack that enables real-time monitoring. The transmitter that feeds the sound through is equipped with a crystal-controlled PLL synthesizer, a 1/8” mic input, a 1/8” line-in jack, and a muting function. Between the two devices – it allows a 100m working range.
Included with this powerful microphone system is a shoe-mount adapter, a single 1/8” to XLR output cable, a single 1/8 to 1/8” output cable, and a carrying case.
- Dual-Channel Wireless Receiver
- 2 x Wireless Bodypack Transmitters
- 2 x Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphones
- 48 Selectable UHF Channels
- Mic and Line-In, Plus Mute Function
- Easy-to-Read LCD Displays
- Selectable Mono and Stereo Modes
- Headphone Monitor Output on Receiver
- Powered by Two AA Batteries
- Includes Mic Clips and Foam Windscreens
4 Other customers have inquired about this product