- Nikon Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S Lens
Nikon Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S Lens
Nikon introduces one of the most popular telephoto lenses that’s utilised among sports, portrait and event photographers, the Nikon Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S Lens. A lens that’s carefully engineered for photographers that owns FX-format Z-mount mirrorless cameras.
The lens provides incredible zoom, along with incredible image quality throughout its zoom range. Providing quality features such as its bright f/2.8 aperture to create astonishing bright images and to perform well in low-light conditions; a lens construction that consists of ED, fluorite, and SR elements, specifically to contribute to reduction in colour fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout its zoom range for enhanced clarity and colour accuracy; a multi-focus system that consists of two stepping motors – contributing to an amazing fast, accurate, and quiet focus performance, along with full-time manual focus override . The telephoto Nikon Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S Lens can also be utilised on DX-format models where it provides a 105-300mm equivalent focal length range.
Other features to the lens incorporates a programmable Control Ring that can be set to either adjust the manual focus, and to adjust the exposure compensation or the aperture; an integrated OLED lens information panel that displays vital information; a specialised electromagnetic aperture mechanism that provides greater exposure control stability; and a combination of 6 extra-low dispersion elements, one fluorite, and one short-wave refractive index element to eliminate chromatic aberrations and colour fringing.
- Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- ED, SR, and Fluorite Elements
- ARNEO and Nano Crystal Coatings
2 Other customers have inquired about this product
We offer Fast, Reliable shipping to your door with Aramex couriers.
Chat to our camera experts about this product. Call 021 465 3573 option 1.
Get a refund within 10 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with this item.
Safe & Secure online shopping with our Secure DigiCert SSL Encryption and 3D-Secure Card security.
Get true expertise. . Click here for one of our live chat consultants
- SR, fluorite, and ED lens elements adopted for incredibly sharp and clear rendering all the way to the extreme edges of the frame and from maximum aperture throughout the entire zoom range.
- Maximum aperture of f/2.8 for large and beautiful bokeh that makes the primary subject stand out even more
- A telephoto zoom lens that offers the shortest minimum focus distance (0.5 m) in its class at the wide-angle position
- AF performance equivalent to that of the popular AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR lens; superior performance is achieved even when shooting rapidly moving subjects
- Adoption of a multi-focusing system for AF drive demonstrates superior optical performance with little aberration, even with shooting at close distances
- Combining ARNEO Coat and Nano Crystal Coat technologies achieves even more effective ghost and flare suppression
- A compact and lightweight lens and camera realized with the Z mount system, which offers superior portability while maintaining excellent rendering performance
- Focus breathing control that is effective not only with movie recording, but also with focus shift shooting
- Equipped with a control ring, lens info panel, and lens Fn buttons for smooth and natural operation
- Equipped with a VR mechanism that provides the most effective camera shake compensation (equivalent to a 5.5-stop increase in shutter speed) in the history of NIKKOR lenses for interchangeable-lens cameras
- Designed with dust and drip resistance in mind, and fluorine coat adopted for superior protection against dust, water, grease, and dirt
- Nikon Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S Lens
- LC-77B Front Lens Cap
- Nikon LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap
- HB-92 Lens Hood
|Focal Length||70 to 200mm|
|Lens Mount||Nikon Z|
|Angle of View||34° 20' to 12° 20'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.64' / 50 cm|
|Optical Design||21 Elements in 18 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Removable and Rotating|
|Filter Size||77 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||89 x 220 mm|
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products excluding batteries sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon IXUS, PowerShot compact cameras are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty
Canon DSLR and Mirrorless cameras are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Panasonic cameras and lenses are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
REFURBISHED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All refurbished gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 12 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact email@example.com to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001