Nikon introduces one of the most popular telephoto lenses thats utilised among sports, portrait and event photographers, the Nikon Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S Lens. A lens thats carefully engineered for photographers that owns FX-format Z-mount mirrorless cameras.
The lens provides incredible zoom, along with incredible image quality throughout its zoom range. Providing quality features such as its bright f/2.8 aperture to create astonishing bright images and to perform well in low-light conditions; a lens construction that consists of ED, fluorite, and SR elements, specifically to contribute to reduction in colour fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout its zoom range for enhanced clarity and colour accuracy; a multi-focus system that consists of two stepping motors contributing to an amazing fast, accurate, and quiet focus performance, along with full-time manual focus override . The telephoto Nikon Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S Lens can also be utilised on DX-format models where it provides a 105-300mm equivalent focal length range.
Other features to the lens incorporates a programmable Control Ring that can be set to either adjust the manual focus, and to adjust the exposure compensation or the aperture; an integrated OLED lens information panel that displays vital information; a specialised electromagnetic aperture mechanism that provides greater exposure control stability; and a combination of 6 extra-low dispersion elements, one fluorite, and one short-wave refractive index element to eliminate chromatic aberrations and colour fringing.
- SR, fluorite, and ED lens elements adopted for incredibly sharp and clear rendering all the way to the extreme edges of the frame and from maximum aperture throughout the entire zoom range.
- Maximum aperture of f/2.8 for large and beautiful bokeh that makes the primary subject stand out even more
- A telephoto zoom lens that offers the shortest minimum focus distance (0.5 m) in its class at the wide-angle position
- AF performance equivalent to that of the popular AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR lens; superior performance is achieved even when shooting rapidly moving subjects
- Adoption of a multi-focusing system for AF drive demonstrates superior optical performance with little aberration, even with shooting at close distances
- Combining ARNEO Coat and Nano Crystal Coat technologies achieves even more effective ghost and flare suppression
- A compact and lightweight lens and camera realized with the Z mount system, which offers superior portability while maintaining excellent rendering performance
- Focus breathing control that is effective not only with movie recording, but also with focus shift shooting
- Equipped with a control ring, lens info panel, and lens Fn buttons for smooth and natural operation
- Equipped with a VR mechanism that provides the most effective camera shake compensation (equivalent to a 5.5-stop increase in shutter speed) in the history of NIKKOR lenses for interchangeable-lens cameras
- Designed with dust and drip resistance in mind, and fluorine coat adopted for superior protection against dust, water, grease, and dirt
- Nikon Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S Lens
- LC-77B Front Lens Cap
- Nikon LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap
- HB-92 Lens Hood
|70 to 200mm
|Angle of View
|34° 20' to 12° 20'
|Minimum Focus Distance
|1.64' / 50 cm
|21 Elements in 18 Groups
|Removable and Rotating
|77 mm (Front)
|Dimensions (ø x L)
|89 x 220 mm