Greg Liss, your instructor, explores the challenges specific to boudoir such as working angles to flatter body types, overcoming lighting challenges, and shooting in a studio and casual environment. Our blended learning material consists of demo location shoots with models, and high-end video productions exploring theory and implementing them in your shoots. You can learn more about Greg by checking out his blog here or Instagram.
Course Outcomes - What You'll Take Away
- Before the Shoot
- What is Boudoir Photography?
- The Boudoir Photographer’s Prep
- Factors that Influence Gear Choices
- Client Preparation
- Location and Lighting
- Communicating with the Mode
- The Shoot
- Lightroom Editing Workflow
- Contacts and Release Forms
- Download Model Released Template