The Bushnell Forge 20-60x80 Spotting Scope features a 45° angled view with high quality glass with a broad zoom range and large objective zoom. The Bushnell Force Spotting Scope is the ideal companion for the trail, range, or patio/deck. Clear and bright images are created with high quality glass and specialized optical coatings.
Improved colour rendition, chromatic aberration, increase contrast is corrected with extra-low dispersion (ED) glass in the lens elements and they are multicoated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections. The Bushnell Forge 20-60x80 Spotting Scope features a BAK4 Porro Prism light path is designed to minimize spherical aberrations for increased edge-to-edge sharpness. A dual speed focusing mechanism adds the benefits of the optical performance to ensure precise, tack-sharp views over all distances and magnifications. Additionally, this spotting scope features argon-filled as well as a sealed O-Ring to make the unit waterproof.
- The Bushnell Forge 20-60x80 Spotting Scope features an powerful 20-60x zoom magnification allows you to scan terrain on low power and dial in for detailed observation and identification.
- An large 80mm objective lens makes views bright, even when viewing objects on long distances on high power this makes this spotting scope ideal for a starter telescope for lunar and planetary viewing or surveying constellations.
- BAK4 Porro prism design for better edge-to-edge sharpness and depth of view.
- Anti-reflection fully multicoated optics increase light transmission, improve color rendition and contrast.
Use and Handling
- The Bushnell Forge 20-60x80 Spotting Scope features a 45° angle on the eyepiece to the body, enabling more comfortable viewing position while standing, sitting or lying.
- Featuring a two-speed focusing mechanism. This enables the user to make course as well as fine adjustments to ensure the user achieve tack-sharp views, even while wearing gloves.
- An twist-up eye cup improves viewing comfort with or without eyewear.
- Standard 1/4"-20 tripod mount.
- 4mm exit pupil on low power, 1.3mm on high power.
- The Bushnell Forge 20-60x80 Spotting Scope is argon-filled to prevent internal fogging as movement through changes in temperature.
- This unit is O-Ring sealed to a IPX7 rating to be waterproof up to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Extendable sunshade for help in preventing flare to improve contrast and clarity.
Bushnell Forge 20-60x80 Spotting Scope
|20 to 60x
|Objective Lens Diameter
|Field of View
|20x: 50.0 m @ 1000 m
60x: 17.0 m @ 1000 m
|Minimum Focus Distance
|Exit Pupil Diameter
|20x: 4 mm
60x: 1.3 mm
|Yes, Nitrogen Filled
|Tripod Mounting Thread
|L: 43.2 cm