Create stunning and buttery smooth moments with the lightweight foldable DJI Osmo Mobile SE Smartphone Gimbal. The gimbal allows you to easily get into action by simply unfolding it and you'll be ready to start rolling and capturing those magnetic moments.
The design features a magnetic design that allows you to easily attach your phone when attached to the clamp, and to achieve stunning video content, the Osmo Mobile SE Gimbal features 3-axis stabilization that performs real-time compensation based on the gimbal's attitude, reducing camera shake for buttery smooth footage, and ActiveTrack 5.0 that allows the gimbal to track stably at long distances while keeping your subject center frame. It's also packed with endless features to transform your videos into something special, such as DynamicZoom, Gesture Control, Panorama & Story, Follow, Tilt Lock, FPV and SpinShot Modes.
Please note: In the event that a refund is requested on any DJI product for reasons not based on the rules set out in the Consumer Protection Act, and that product has been registered and/or activated, a 20% handling fee will be applicable.
The DJI Osmo Mobile SE Smartphone Gimbal features updated ActiveTrack 5.0 designed to improve stability over longer distances. As well as supporting front camera tracking from both sides orientations and while spinning.
Timelapse, Motionlapse, Hyperlapse
- Set your gimbal down on a flat surface using the grip tripod and create a timelapse of your view of choice.
- Preset a gimbal path during your timelapse for subtle, dynamic movement using Motionlapse.
- Condense motion into a fast paced, stabilized shot using Hyperlapse
- Templates embedded in the DJI Mimo app allow you to create compilation videos out of highlighted clips
- Follow: camera view follows gimbal's pan and tilt movements and remains stable during rolls
- Tilt Locked: camera view only follows the gimbal's pan movement and stays stable during tilts and rolls
- FPV: all three axes of the gimbal follow the movement of the main body
- SpinShot: push the joystick left or right to control rotation
Bluetooth 5.1 for Remote Control
You are even able to control your DJI Osmo Mobile SE Smartphone Gimbal using Bluetooth on your smartphone.
Enabling you to toggle between functions like Timelapse, Dynamic Zoom, and Panorama. When touching your screen or controls is inefficient, Gesture Control has your back for easy group photos or selfies.
- Control all 3-axes while holding your gimbal thanks to intuitive, easy-to-reach buttons
- Built-in status panel allows you to check your battery level, system status indicator, and gimbal mode
- Mode button switches between four gimbal modes
- A 120°/s maximum control speed makes adjustments fast
- Flip from landscape to portrait orientations with the press of a button
Extended Battery LifeThe OM SE features a built-in battery capable of powering the gimbal for up yo 8 hours, once the battery is depleted to can be fully charged in as little as 2.2 hours using the included power cable.
- DJI Osmo Mobile SE Smartphone Gimbal
|170 to 290 g
|Number of Axes
|3-Axis (Pitch (Tilt), Roll, Yaw (Pan))
Yaw (Pan): -161.2 to 171.9°
Roll: -136.7 to 198°
Pitch (Tilt): -106.5 to 235.5°
|On Compatible Models
|Width: 67 to 84 mm
Thickness: 6.9 to 10 mm
|1 x USB-C Input
|Mobile App Compatible
|Yes: Android & iOS
App Name: DJI Mimo
|1 x 18650
|2600 mAh / 9.36 Wh
|Battery Charging Time
|1 x 1/4"-20 Female
|262.5 x 119.5 x 104 mm
167 x 108.5 x 46.5 mm (Folded)