The Nikon NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR Lens is the smallest DX format zoom lens ever, offering photographers a brilliant wide-angle field of view. The all-around lens is designed for everyday shooting and ensures to deliver the quality you expect throughout it's focal length.
With an extremely lightweight design, you'll be able to take it wherever you go, and capture beautiful landscapes, interiors and selfies or zoomed in for portraits and close range shots. The construction features a retract design for protection. Key features include a built-in VR image stabilization to counteract handheld camera shake for steadier videos and sharper image quality, a fast, silent focus all thanks to its stepping motor for autofocusing, and well designed to perform with Z series Eye Detection AF to keep focus right where you want it, striking contrast all thanks to a brilliant lens construction that consists of an Extra-low Dispersion (ED) and Aspherical glass elements to reduce colour defects for sharper, clearer images and enhanced contrast, and a control ring to adjust your aperture/iris, and exposure compensation.
- Standard zoom is designed for DX-format Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 24-75mm equivalent focal length range.
- One extra-low dispersion element reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and colour accuracy.
- Four aspherical elements minimize spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range for greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super Integrated Coating suppresses flare and ghosting for improved contrast and colour fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Stepping motor delivers impressively smooth, quiet, and fast autofocus performance that is well-suited to both stills and video applications. Full-time manual focus override is also possible and an internal focusing design is used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Vibration Reduction image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to 4.5 stops for sharper handheld shooting.
- Programmable Control Ring is, by default, set to adjust manual focus but can also be used to control aperture or exposure compensation.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.
- Nikon NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR Lens (Black)
|16 to 50mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 24 to 75mm)
|f/3.5 to 6.3
|Angle of View
|83° to 31° 30'
|Minimum Focus Distance
|9 Elements in 7 Groups
|46 mm (Front)
|Dimensions (ø x L)
|70 x 32 mm