The Nikon NIKKOR Z MC 50mm f/2.8 Macro Lens is a standard micro prime lens that's compatible with the Z-mount system, and supports a wide range of expression, from macro photography to snapshots. The compact and lightweight lens ensures exceptional image quality, and also delivers beautiful bokeh that is a characteristic of micro lenses to produce images with enhanced three-dimensionality.
Key features to this lightweight Nikon Z MC 50mm lens include a minimum focusing distance of 0.16m and a maximum reproduction ratio of 1.0, a remarkable optical performance that enables sharp rendering to the edges of the frame, advanced optics incorporated to effectively reduce ghost and flaring, and adoption of a stepping motor (STM) and a front focusing system with a fair amount of lens elements that's enabled a total length shortening of 26% and a much lighter weight than the existing F mount. Having a control ring applied to the lens makes it easier for photographers to have full control over exposure compensation and aperture, a focus limiter function that reduces focusing time during close-up shooting by limiting the focus range and it features a dust- and drip-resistance performance all thanks to the fluorine coating that provides superior anti-fouling performance.
- The Nikon NIKKOR Z MC 50mm f/2.8 Macro Lens is the ideal portraiture and macro prime lens designed for FX-format Nikon Z-mount cameras. However, it can also be used with DX models where it provides an equivalent focal length of 75mm.
- The lens offers photographers a remarkable 1:1 maximum magnification along with a focusing distance of 0.16m which is ideal for really close-up subjects.
- Produces exceptional edge-to-edge sharpness with minimal distortion.
- With a bright aperture of f/2.8, you'll be able to photograph images in really low-light conditions and it also offers increased control over depth of field for isolating subjects and using advanced focus techniques.
- A rounded 9-blade diaphragm has been incorporated into the Nikon Z MC 50mm f/2.8 lens to ensure that it produces stunning bokeh quality and background blur to isolate the subject from the background.
- With an advanced stepping motor (STM) built-in to the MC 50mm f/2.8 lens, the lens is capable of performing really fast, accurately, and also offers a virtually silent autofocus system with suppressed hunting and breathing. It also includes a focus limiter switch for even more speed and accuracy throughout the smaller distance range.
- Also compatible with the ES-2 Film Digitizing Set - allowing you to transform your full-frame Z-series mirrorless camera into a high-resolution film digitizer.
- Nikon NIKKOR Z MC 50mm f/2.8 Macro Lens
- Nikon LC-46B 46mm Snap-On Front Lens Cap
- Nikon LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap
- HN-41 Lens Hood
- Lens Case
|Angle of View
|Minimum Focus Distance
|Macro Reproduction Ratio
|10 Elements in 7 Groups
|46 mm (Front)
|Dimensions (ø x L)
|74.5 x 66 mm