The sophisticated Nikon Z 35mm f/1.8 S is a beautiful compact full frame mirrorless Z-mount prime lens for the latest Nikon mirrorless cameras. Designed to capture wide-angle shots with superb quality, with high speed and highly accurate autofocus control via the adoption of a multi-focusing system and a maximum f/1.8 aperture that performs exceptionally well in low-light conditions.
Outstanding features of the Nikon Z 35mm f/1.8 lens include: rendering performance and suppresses aberrations to the maximum possible extent, two ED glass elements and three aspherical lens elements to ensure crisp, brilliant images with rich colour and deep contrast; anti-reflective Nano Crystal Coating that effectively reduces ghosting and flare for impressive image clarity, rounded 9-blade diaphragm to create astonishing bokeh; smooth, silent and precise autofocus with high-speed, large-capacity data transfer between the lens and camera.
- Prime wide-angle lens is designed for FX-format Z-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field for isolating subjects and working with selective focus.
- Three aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color rendering.
- A Nano Crystal Coat, along with a Super Integrated Coating, has been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Stepping motor delivers impressively smooth, quiet, and fast autofocus performance that is well-suited to both stills and video applications. Full-time manual focus override is also possible and an internal focusing design is used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Programmable Control Ring is, by default, set to adjust manual focus, but can also be used to control aperture or exposure compensation.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant lens barrel benefits the lens' use in inclement conditions.
- Nikon Z 35mm f/1.8 S Lens
- Nikon LC-62B 62mm Snap-On Front Lens Cap
- Nikon LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap
- Nikon HB-89 Lens Hood
- Nikon CL-C1 Lens Case
|Lens Format Coverage
|Angle of View
|Minimum Focus Distance
|11 Elements in 9 Groups
|62 mm (Front)
|Dimensions (ø x L)
|73 x 86 mm