The Rode NTG5 Moisture-Resistant Short Shotgun Microphone features a revolutionary acoustic design, to deliver uncoloured and natural sound at all times, and can be used for all demanding recording applications, such as films, TV & documentaries.
The microphone features an extremely lightweight design of only 76g, thats highly directional supercardioid polar pattern and smooth off-axis response; and also incorporates RF-bias technology and conformal coating to ensure quality and superior performance in adverse environmental conditions. The NTG5 microphone from Rode is spectacular in a wide variety of applications and environments, making it the ideal location recording mic.
- The Rode NTG5 Moisture-Resistant Short Shotgun Microphone is designed to deliver superior Broadcast-quality sound, and for transparency and all-weather performance.
- The NTG5 is compatible with a variety of handheld audio recorders all thanks to its 3-pin XLR output and compliance with 48 VDC phantom power.
- The microphone also incorporates professional-level features such as ultra low-noise circuitry, a smooth off-axis response, and a tightly controlled low end makes it the perfect companion for a variety of location recording scenarios.
- The perfect microphone to do handheld recording, as it includes the PG2-R pistol grip shockmount. This shockmount is ideal for preventing any transfer vibrations to the microphone, and at the same time, it provides comfortable handle operation or placement on a boompole.
- A windshield and windscreen is included in the kit to help reduce unnecessary wind noise from entering into the microphone, such as fans, air conditioners, or any background noise.
- Rode NTG5 Moisture-Resistant Short Shotgun Microphone
- Rode PG2-R Pistol Grip Shockmount
- Rode PG2-R Pro Cable for Rode Shockmounts
- Rode RM5 Stand Mount for the NT5 Microphone
- WS10 Furry Windshield
- Foam Windscreen
- Rode ZP1 Zip Pouch - for Rode S1, NT1-A, NT2-A, NT3, NT1000, NTG1 or Broadcaster microphones
|Foam, Windsock/Windjammer (Included)
|20 Hz to 20 kHz
80 Hz to 20 kHz ±3 dB
|130 dB SPL
|4 dB at 60°
20 dB at 120°
24 dB at 180°
|-23.5 dBV/Pa at 1 kHz
|Equivalent Noise Level
|10 dB A-Weighted
|1 x XLR 3-Pin Male (on Mic)
|Operating Current Consumption
|Mic Clip, Shockmount (with Included Hardware)
|ø: 19 x L: 203 mm (Microphone)
H: 240 x W: 60 x L: 117 mm (Mount)
|76 g (Microphone)
224 g (Mount)