The Samyang XEEN CF 24mm T1.5 Pro Cine Lens for PL Mount provides coverage for large full frame sensors in a lightweight carbon fiber housing. This lens is capable of capturing 8K resolution, but yet small enough to be used on smaller mirrorless cameras in drone and gimbal applications.
Able to create a sense of dimension and space in low light conditions with a fast T1.5 aperture, an 11 blade iris enable you to achieve impressive bokeh.
With the X-Coating technology which effectively controls the reflection inside and within the lens itself a distinctive look can be created by properly utilizing flares and ghosting.
- Full frame cine lens with a lightweight carbon fiber housing
- Compatible with large image sensors with 8K capability
- Compact enough for use with smaller cameras and use in gimbal and drone applications
- T1.5 aperture
- X-coating technology
- 11-blade diaphragm
- 95mm front diameter
- Tight color matching between this 24mm lens and lenses of other focal lengths in the XEEN CF series
- Dual calibrated right- and left-side distance and T-stop scales
- Luminous markings for dark environments
- Smooth geared focus and aperture controls
- Full frame angle of view: 84.1°
- Super 35 angle of view: 61.2°
Samyang XEEN CF 24mm T1.5 Pro Cine Lens for PL Mount
|Minimum Focus Distance
|From: 25 cm