Create remarkable imagery with the lightweight and wide-angle prime Sony FE 24mm f/2.8 G Lens that's designed for E-Mount, full frame format cameras. Having a wide-angle focal range makes it ideal to capture street to landscape and documentary subjects, and while capturing the lens will ensure a high degree of sharpness and clarity.
The lens construction consists of a variety of advanced glass elements to ensure that a high-degree of quality is produced at all times, which includes an extra-low dispersion and aspherical elements that helps reduce a variety of aberrations, distortion and colour fringing; and an effective coating that also helps to suppress flare and ghosting from occurring to ensure enhanced contrast. Other features to the lens includes an XD Linear Motor system that utilises two separate focusing motors to deliver a quiet, accurate, and really fast autofocus performance; a dust- and moisture-sealed design to support shooting in inclement weather conditions; and a rounded 7-blade diaphragm that contributes to stunning bokeh quality.
- The Sony FE 24mm f/2.8 G Lens features an extremely lightweight construction, making it portable enough to transport wherever you go. The compact lens features a wide-angle 24mm focal range that's designed for Sony E-Mount mirrorless cameras, yet it can be used with APS-C models where it will then provide photographers with a 36mm equivalent focal length.
- The wide-angle 24mm f/2.8 G Lens from Sony features a variety of advanced glass elements to ensure high resolution and sharpness from edge to edge of the frame. Some of these elements includes Aspherical elements to ensure effective control over astigmatism, field curvature, coma, distortion, and other spherical aberrations to ensure remarkable quality and sharpness.
- The design incorporates a focus hold button that can be found on the lens barrel which is designed for intuitive tactile control and to easily adjust settings.
- An Extra-low Dispersion element has also been incorporated into the optics of the advanced Sony FE 24mm f/2.8 G Lens to help reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing from happening, and to ensure enhanced colour neutrality and clarity.
- To ensure a quiet, accurate and really fast autofocus performance, the Sony 24mm f/2.8 G Lens packs two Linear Motors in with an internal focusing design.
- An aperture ring is incorporated into the design, that can be de-clicked for smooth, silent aperture switching which is perfect for video applications.
- With the fluorine-coating applied to the lens, it will make it much easier to clean and resist dust, fingerprints and moisture.
- Sony FE 24mm f/2.8 G Lens
- Sony ALC-F49S 49mm Front Lens Cap
- Sony ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- ALC-SH165 Lens Hood
|Angle of View
|Minimum Focus Distance
|8 Elements in 7 Groups
|49 mm (Front)
|Dimensions (Ã¸ x L)
|68 x 45 mm