The Sony VCT-SP2BP is a compact and light-weight camcorder shoulder support rig for Sony's DVCAM, HDV & XDCAM EX handheld and semi-shoulder camcorder ranges. The VCT-SP2BP provides excellent, three-point support - at the handle, shoulder, and chest - allowing comfortable 'hand-held' shooting for longer.The Sony VCT-SP2BP also features a unique collapsable design allowing tripod mounting within seconds. Using the supplied quick release adaptors and a VCT-U14 tripod adaptor the VCT-SP2BP gives you enhanced creative and operational flexibility during your shoot.The VCT-SP2BP camcorder shoulder support is fully adjustable, allowing you to alter the length of the shoulder and chest braces depending on your body size and/or shooting style. The VCT-SP2BP is also off-set giving you the option of using either the Electronic Viewfinder or LCD Viewfinder depending upon your preference.Accessories such as the HVR-MRC1K Memory recording unit or the battery adaptor for the HVL-LBPA LED light can be mounted at the rear of the support using a standard tripod screw. The VCT-SP2BP has been designed with the utmost flexibility in mind ensuring that it will suit your operational requirements whilst enhancing your creative options on any shoot.The camcorder displayed in the images are for illustration only and is not included with the rig.
- Three point support (shoulder, chest, operator's hands)
- Compatible with Sony's DVCAM, HDV & XDCAM EX handheld and semi-shoulder camcorder ranges
- Simple but efficient stabilization capable of a variety of shooting styles
- Quick release from tripod including tripods which require VCT-U14
- Fast and easy transformation from tripod mode to support mode
- Sony VCT-SP2BP Camcorder Shoulder Support
- Quick Release Adapters