Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM Lens (E Mount)
- Full-frame 24-70mm E-mount lens
- Constant maximum aperture of f/2.8
- One XA Element, Two Aspherical Elements, One ED Element, One Super ED Element
- Nano AR Coating
- Direct Drive SSM Focus System
- Internal Focus; Focus Hold Button
- Zoom Lock Switch
- Nine-Bladed Circular aperture
5 Other customers have inquired about this product
High quality optical elements
The The Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM utilises a wide array of high optical elements to combat lens aberrations, and provide sharp, clear image quality to match modern and future high resolution image sensors. These include: one extreme aspherical lens, one super ED glass element, one ED glass element, and two aspherical lens elements.
Anti-reflective Nano AR coating
A anti-reflective Nano AR coating greatly reduces internal reflections to eliminate flare and ghosting, as well as provide rich contrast with deep blacks.
Fast constant maximum aperture of f/2.8
A super-fast constant maximum aperture of f/2.8 across the entire zoom range makes the Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM very capable in low light, provides exceptional depth of field control, and makes manual shooting a breeze as you don't have to keep track of aperture changes as you zoom.
Fast and near silent Direct Drive SSM autofocus motor
The Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM uses a Direct Drive SSM (Super Sonic wave) autofocus motor to provide fast, quiet AF performance, as well as responsive manual focus handling.
Other features and highlights:
- Internal focus
- Zoom lock switch
- Focus hold button
- Nine-bladed circular aperture for pleasant background bokeh
- Full frame format
- Dust and moisture-resistant construction
- Minimum focus distance of 37cm
- Lens hood included
- Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM Lens
- ALC-F82S Front Lens Cap
- R1EM Rear Lens Cap for E-Mount Lenses (Dark Gray)
- ALC-SH141 Lens Hood
- Lens Case
- Maximum aperture (F)
- Minimum Aperture (F)
- Aperture Blades
- Circular Aperture
- Minimum Focus Distance
- 1.24 ft
- Maximum Magnification ratio (x)
- 0.24 x
- Filter Diameter (mm)
- 82 mm
Size & Weight
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length)
- 87.6 x 136 mm
- 31.25 oz
What's In The Box
- Hood (ALC-SH141)
- Lens front cap (ALC-F82S)
- Lens rear cap (ALC-R1EM)
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
Canon DSLR and Mirrorless cameras are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Panasonic cameras and lenses are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
REFURBISHED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All refurbished gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 12 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001