- Blackmagic Teranex Mini - Analog to Optical 12G
Blackmagic Teranex Mini - Analog to Optical 12G
Converts analog video to 12G optical fiber and 12G-SDI. Convert incoming analog video signals to SD, HD, 6G and 12G-SDI. Ideal for converting your analog devices such as Betacam SP, VHS, set top boxes, gaming consoles and HDV cameras to incredible quality SD/HD/Ultra HD SDI video up to 2160p60.
- Converts analog video to 12G optical fiber and 12G-SDI
- Ideal for converting your analog devices such as Betacam SP, VHS, set top boxes, gaming consoles and HDV cameras to incredible quality SD/HD/Ultra HD SDI video up to 2160p60
We offer Fast, Reliable shipping to your door with Aramex couriers.
Chat to our camera experts about this product. Call 021 465 3573 option 1.
Get a refund within 10 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with this item.
Safe & Secure online shopping with our Secure DigiCert SSL Encryption and 3D-Secure Card security.
Get true expertise. . Click here for one of our live chat consultants
- Switchable Composite, Component, and S-Video analog inputs
- Both optical fiber and SDI 12G outputs
- Upconvert analog signals to up to Full 4K DCI 4096x2160p resolution
- Connect analog sources to high-resolution video equipment
- Full-size XLR connections switchable between balanced analog and AES/EBU audio
- Ethernet remote control and PoE port
- Intelligent thermal design heat dissipation effectively prevents overheating
- Three units are rack-mountable in a 1U 19" rack using an optional rack tray
- Can be used desktop mounted or installed concealed in cable ducts
- Built-in 90-240V power supply requiring only a standard IEC power cable, sold separately
- An array of mini switches allow instant settings changes
- Front panel is replaceable with an optional Smart Panel featuring controls and an LCD
- Manage numerous units simultaneously using the included Converter Utility software
- Full SDI re-clocking and low jitter
- Blackmagic Terranex Mini - Analog to Optical 12G
Analog Video Input
Component SD/HD, NTSC, PAL and S-Video.
Optical Fiber Connection
LC connector, 1310 nanometer wavelength, single mode.
Fiber Video Output
Automatically matches the SD and HD video input.
SDI Video Output
Automatically matches the SD and HD video input.
Analog Audio Input
2 channels professional balanced analog audio via XLR connectors. Right XLR can be configured for timecode input.
AES/EBU Audio Input
4 channels professional 110Ω balanced digital audio via XLR connectors. Right XLR can be configured for timecode input.
Multi Rate Support
Automatic switching between SD/HD/2K and 4K.
Updates and Configuration
USB or Ethernet.
SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 424M-B, SMPTE 425M, SMPTE 297M for Optical Fiber SDI.
SDI Video Rates
Automatically follows format of analog input.
SDI Video Sampling
4:2:2 and 4:4:4.
SDI Audio Sampling
Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24-bit.
SDI Color Precision
YUV 4:2:2 and RGB 4:4:4 in HD, 2K and 4K.
SDI Color Space
REC 601, REC 709
SDI output switchable between HD for composite, S-Video and Ultra HD for component HD.
SDI Format Support
User selectable SD, HD, 12G-SDI. Follows data rate of input.
Analog Format Support
525/29.97 NTSC, 625/25 PAL, 1280 x 720p50, 1280 x 720p59.94, 1280 x 720p60, 1920 x 1080i50, 1920 x 1080i59.94, 1920 x 1080i60, 1920 x 1080p23.98, 1920 x 1080p24, 1920 x 1080p25, 1920 x 1080p29.97, 1920 x 1080p30, 1920 x 1080p50, 1920 x 1080p59.94, 1920 x 1080p60.
Analog Color Space
REC 601, REC 709
Analog Color Precision
Mac OS X™ and Windows™ software upgrade via USB or Ethernet.
Internal Software Upgrade
Via included updater application.
Basic Settings Control
Mini Switches, USB and Ethernet via free software utility.
Optional Front Panel Control
Front mounted Smart Panel with LCD, rotary knob and six settings buttons.
1 x built-in international AC power supply with IEC C14 inlet. IEC Power cable required. 90 - 240V AC Input.
Power Over Ethernet
Can be powered via 48V DC using PoE+ (power over ethernet).
Operational Voltage Range
90 - 240V AC
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. What warranty comes with the goods purchased ?
All products excluding batteries sold by Orms are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
Canon IXUS, PowerShot compact cameras are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty
Canon DSLR and Mirrorless cameras are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon compacts excluding the Coolpix P900 are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
Nikon DSLR's including the CoolPix P900 and are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Panasonic cameras and lenses are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
Fujifilm cameras are covered by a 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lowepro's Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All used gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 6 Month Warranty.
REFURBISHED GEAR PURCHASED FROM ORMS
All refurbished gear sold by ORMS is supplied with a 12 Month Warranty.
2. My product has gone faulty, now what ?
Please contact our service division straight away on 021 - 469 1962 and notify them of the fault. You may also e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If a product is defective / faulty, ORMS will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. ORMS will also cover the shipping costs within the borders of South Africa.
2. During the warranty period, Orms will arrange collection of the faulty item, facilitate the repair and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
Orms is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however Orms in seeking to deliver the highest standard of customer service will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Orms has business dealings.
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1 000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed.
2. Aramex Courier Service (local)
We use Aramex couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
With sophisticated track and trace equipment, you can pinpoint exactly where your parcel is, from the moment it is dispatched by us, until it's safely handed over to you the recipient.
Your parcel is well packaged and bubble wrapped before delivery. We also fully insure your parcels contents for the journey to your door.
We charge a flat-rate for shipping and the charges are per order.
- Express Shipping to Main Cities @ R 150.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 1-2 Business Days)* - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
- Standard Shipping @ R 80.00 incl. VAT (ETA of 2-4 Business Days)* - To all areas.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The base price of R80.00 incl. VAT is for a parcel up to 10kg in Volumetric and Physical weight. Should the item/s exceed this weight, we reserve the right to increase the shipping charge accordingly.
Please Note: The above prices quoted are for ordering online through the ORMSdirect website only. A different rate will be quoted if handled manually through our camera sales department. Our delivery service only runs from Monday to Friday. Saturday morning deliveries can be done by special arrangement only and at an additional charge. Please contact email@example.com to arrange. We reserve the right to re-quote the delivery fee should this become too expensive.
3. DHL Express Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
Orms is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect & Collect from Orms Shop in Cape Town / Bellville
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Cape Town or Bellville branches. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for online sales on arrival.
Orms Shop - Cape Town
Shop 5, Roeland Square
Upper Canterbury Street
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001