Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM Lens
Canon adds the world’s lightest EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III prime lens to the L-Series telephoto range, with an impressive super-fast f/2.8 aperture to perform well in low-light conditions and to achieve professional performance throughout its focal range. The EF 400mm f/2.8 lens allows you to shoot handheld as it features an advanced 5-stop Image Stabilizer – leading to exceptional sharpness and vivid contrast from edge to edge of the frame.
This lens is ideal for sports, news and wildlife photographers as the lens is impressively fast and accurate with its amazing autofocus system – bringing all your subjects into critical focus and keeping them sharp all in one go. The ergonomic design features control right at your fingertips that allows you to start/lock AF or recall a pre-programmed focusing distance, and lastly the L-Series lens is specifically designed to resist dust and moisture, as the lens is fully sealed.
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- Super UD and Fluorite Elements
- Super Spectra and Air Sphere Coatings
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Customizable Electronic Focusing Ring
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Weather-Sealed Design, Fluorine Coating
- Detachable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
1 Other customers have inquired about this product