Canon adds the worlds lightest EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III prime lens to the L-Series telephoto range, with an impressive super-fast f/2.8 aperture to perform well in low-light conditions and to achieve professional performance throughout its focal range. The EF 400mm f/2.8 lens allows you to shoot handheld as it features an advanced 5-stop Image Stabilizer leading to exceptional sharpness and vivid contrast from edge to edge of the frame.
This lens is ideal for sports, news and wildlife photographers as the lens is impressively fast and accurate with its amazing autofocus system bringing all your subjects into critical focus and keeping them sharp all in one go. The ergonomic design features control right at your fingertips that allows you to start/lock AF or recall a pre-programmed focusing distance, and lastly the L-Series lens is specifically designed to resist dust and moisture, as the lens is fully sealed.
- The lightest EF 400mm f/2.8L lens is specifically designed to mount onto your full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLR camera. However, you can also mount this lens to any APS-C models, where youll then get 640mm equivalent focal length.
- With a super-fast f/2.8 aperture, beautiful bokeh can be achieved and to perform exceptionally well in low-light conditions.
- Super UD and fluorite elements are incorporated into the lens to effectively reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations from displaying on your image, which helps tremendously to achieving greater clarity and colour accuracy.
- Benefits of this Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L lens is that it has a built-in Optical Image Stabilizer that helps reduce the appearance of camera shake up to five shutter speed tops, making it perfect to capture fast moving subjects which sport, wildlife and news photographers will appreciate.
- This lens delivers fast, precise and quiet autofocus performance throughout its focal range as its equipped with a ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with optimised focusing algorithms and an impressive high-speed CPU all packed into the Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III prime lens.
- Easily recall a programmed focusing position with the Focus Preset Function thats available.
- With a rounded 9-bladed diaphragm incorporated into the new EF 400mm lens, it will contribute to a pleasing out of focus image known as bokeh, that benefits the use of shallow depth of field.
- The lens can be used with the optional EF 1.4X and the EF 2X Teleconverters.
- Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM Lens
- E-180E Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- ET-155 (WIII) Lens Hood
- Lens Case 400E
|Yes Removable - rotating
|Drop-In: 52 mm
|Approx. 163 x 343 mm